No announcement yet.

Drake is a weirdo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake is a weirdo

This dude has always been weird to me. Awkward as ****. Got a baby by a **** star everybody ****ed. Never heard about him dating none of the bad *****es in the industry like Rhianna. Now he's dating an 18 year old and he's 31. He has to date younger women because they don't realize how lame he is. But this story right here sounds like he's grooming this 14 year old

Millie Bobby Brown Says She and Her Friend Drake Text About Boys

Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown spoke to Access Hollywood at the 2018 Emmy Awards Monday (Sept. 17) about her close relationship with Drake.

"I love him. I met him in Australia and he's honestly so fantastic," the actor gushed, adding that Drake is a "great friend and a great role model."

"We just texted each other the other day and he was like 'I miss you so much,' and I was like 'I miss you more,' he's great," the 14-year-old star added.

When asked about the type of advice the 31-year-old rapper gives to her, Brown replied: "About boys, he helps me." Brown went on to explain that she is planning on seeing Drake when he comes to Atlanta in November for his Aubrey and the Three Migos Tour.

She is all grown up. I didn't recognize her.

Comment

As the wise prophet Muhammed once said "old enough to count old enough to mount".

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        This dude has always been weird to me. Awkward as ****. Got a baby by a **** star everybody ****ed. Never heard about him dating none of the bad *****es in the industry like Rhianna. Now he's dating an 18 year old and he's 31. He has to date younger women because they don't realize how lame he is. But this story right here sounds like he's grooming this 14 year old

That is truly disgusting and tantamount to grooming.

Comment

Yea that sounds a lil sketchy.

And is that the bald headed chick?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Yea that sounds a lil sketchy.

And is that the bald headed chick?
            Yes. She looks pretty with her hair.

Comment

Drake did date Rihanna a while ago. That story doesn’t sound like he’s grooming her at all but it gives us all a good idea of where your mind is at

Comment

^ yeah cuz nice guy drake just wants to text 14 year old girls about boys

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  Drake did date Rihanna a while ago. That story doesn’t sound like he’s grooming her at all but it gives us all a good idea of where your mind is at
                  It is not normal for 31 year olds to text teenagers. Unless you’re Elroy.

That’s extremely creepy. Imagine if he wasn’t rich and famous.

And yea drake likes wife up strippers lol. Dude has always been lame

Comment

I went to see who the girl was. Check this out Drake is a legit pedo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nar...-uncomfortable

Comment

Working...
                    X