No announcement yet.

Pac's speed won't make a difference..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac's speed won't make a difference..

..his power will be the suprise in this fight. I see Marg getting hurt early from a big left hand that he walks into, and wouldn't be surprised with a 3-5th round KTFO.

I agree. Speed has never been a difference in any fight. If Pacquiao had slow handspeed he would have still been the same fighter.

Jones would have also been just as dominating with slow handspeed.

Comment

i disagree i think mannys speed and stamina will be the biggest diffrence !!!!

Comment

Speed is huge. In THIS fight maybe not so much since Marg walks into everything and his best defensive tactic is his mouthpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
          ..his power will be the suprise in this fight. I see Marg getting hurt early from a big left hand that he walks into, and wouldn't be surprised with a 3-5th round KTFO.
          I also think people underestimate Pac's power.

He rocked Cotto like NO ONE had done in 147. Gave us the word "Hatton'ed". Murdered Díaz. And made DLH quit.

I think it was Steward the one who said calling Pac a small welter was like calling Tyson a small heavyweight.

Comment

Of course it will make a difference.

It will be the speed that will get that power to land.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised either. Margarito commented something to the effect of, "it will be impossible for him to hurt me - he's too small." I had shades of an old comment from Nazim Richardson when I heard that.

Comment

So you're telling me that the chin of boxing will get overwhelmed by the power of Manny Pacquaio. I seriously doubt that. I doubt that we'll se a 1 punch KO from Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
                  nobody will walk into that big left if pac is slow. hatton would've seen it coming if not for pac's speed...cotto too, clottey, dela hoya, barrera, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                    So you're telling me that the chin of boxing will get overwhelmed by the power of Manny Pacquaio. I seriously doubt that. I doubt that we'll se a 1 punch KO from Pacquaio.
                    Is that chin what it used to be before the Mosley fight? Shane cracked the **** out of that thing all night. A lot of guys don't fully recover from a beating like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X