No announcement yet.

Let The Gurkhas Stay in Britain!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let The Gurkhas Stay in Britain!

It's bull****. Refuse Gurkhas UK citizenship but keep a Romanian rapist locked up in a British jail. The way Britain is being run is a ****ing joke.

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
    It's bull****. Refuse Gurkhas UK citizenship but keep a Romanian rapist locked up in a British jail. The way Britain is being run is a ****ing joke.
    Are you telling me we actually locked up a rapist? Wow, that's a start at least. But yeah, he should just be deported. Anyway, Britain's had it. It's only downhill from now on. Expect every part of Britain to look like Mogadishu in 50 years time. It's funny how all the turd worlders who come and live here are so proud of their homeland, yet they don't actually want to live there.

Comment

I vote for keeping the Gurkhas as they own a lovely curry house in my town and the fat bloke who delivers is always friendly. On that basis, Gurkhas are all ok and should come and live in my town.

Comment

If you fight for this country you should be able to live here.

Comment

Isn't it weird how we all like to call our country ****, but if a fat yank dares to call it **** then that is it!.

Comment

Working...
          X