Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does the shame of banging a fat chick last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit the act already, we all know you don't exclusively bang hot, in shape women.

Having banged a number of fat chicks meself, I never felt "shame". However, in the event when their pussies smelled like ass smothered with cheddar and onions, I felt grossed the fuck out for the next day or so. I mean like I literally felt sick to my stomach thinking about pussy.

Comment

I've actually banged worsed since then lol it doesn't even phase me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Shame after banging a fat chick?

I've never felt that before.
        They're the perfect solution to a dry spell sometimes.

No shame in having one lick your bunghole while you masturbate and say to yourself "at least this time it isn't a tranny"
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-18-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

as long as she got more ass than stomache I'm goin in

Comment

She was probably aggressive cause she sees you as this guy with good looks masculine big cok and she's the opposite.
            I'm suprised when she was strangling you she didn't go all the way.

Comment

I've been with my wife for 15 years.

Before that, I had a few partners here and there, and smashed the occasional whale.

The shame has never left me, even after this time. No-one knows of these whales, but inside, I know. That is all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                I've been with my wife for 15 years.

Before that, I had a few partners here and there, and smashed the occasional whale.

The shame has never left me, even after this time. No-one knows of these whales, but inside, I know. That is all that matters.
                Well damn that's a real positive outlook lol

I got over mine pretty quick. As soon as I got someone hot again, I forgot all about her.

The next fat chick I banged, wasn't so bad. Did my business, and was like, i've been through this before, nothing I haven't seen and it was cool. She was really nice too. I liked her, she was a good person. No shame.

Comment

Why would you be ashamed?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    So I had never banged a fat chick before, but I was high last night, I was horny and I had this fat chick all over me.. one thing led to another and I ended up taking her to a hotel.

It was kinda gross, she was so aggressive and she was so strong. She liked it rough. I was smashing and she kept pulling me in everytime I in-stroked and she kept saying harder, harder, she was choking me and pulling me, I'm not one to back down from a challenge so I was all over the place ****ing her as hard as I could. We were like 2 rabid sweaty feral animals wrestling for survival in the mud.

At the end I was more exhausted than satisfied and I was kinda wasted so I just went to sleep. When I woke up the room smelled so bad and when I saw her I felt this wave of disgust like... why the hell did I do that.

Fast forward to now and I still feel all this shame and disgust that won't go away. I can't even get like a full erection anymore. The most I can get is like 75%
                    Depends on how many of your buddies know you did the dirty deed!

Comment

Shame after sex with a woman because she was fat? That is stupid.

The only people that feel shame after sex with a woman are f@gs.

Comment

Working...
                      X