Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I Had Golovkin Beating Canelo By Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Canelo vs. Lara:

Total Punches:
    Canelo: 97/415 (23%)
    Lara: 107/386 (28%)

Jabs:
    Canelo: 9/183 (5%)
    Lara: 55/246 (22%)

Power:
    Canelo: 88/232 (38%)
    Lara: 52/140 (37%)

Canelo vs. GGG 2:

Total Punches:
    Canelo: 202/622 (32.5%)
    GGG: 234/879 (26.6%)

Jabs:
    Canelo: 59/256 (23%)
    GGG: 118/547 (21.6%)

Power:
    Canelo: 143/366 (39.1%)
    GGG: 116/332 (34.9%)
    Pretty clear the judges favored 1. canelo landing the cleaner shots and 2. the power shots. This aint rocket science. Jabbing and say see I technically landed more shots don't win you professional prize fights. That's some amatuer boxing shyt. Canelo clearly landed the cleaner harder shots did more damage in both fights. Busted up Lara eye sending him sprinting the entire night and rearranged GGG face. Stalking and backing up GGG who tapped out a Mexican Style fight he demanded. canelo bullied the bully. And damn near doubled up Lara in power punches and finished with the virtual same total punches landed. But all Lara punches were jabs. Power punches > Jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Canelo vs. Lara:

Total Punches:
      Canelo: 97/415 (23%)
      Lara: 107/386 (28%)

Jabs:
      Canelo: 9/183 (5%)
      Lara: 55/246 (22%)

Power:
      Canelo: 88/232 (38%)
      Lara: 52/140 (37%)

Canelo vs. GGG 2:

Total Punches:
      Canelo: 202/622 (32.5%)
      GGG: 234/879 (26.6%)

Jabs:
      Canelo: 59/256 (23%)
      GGG: 118/547 (21.6%)

Power:
      Canelo: 143/366 (39.1%)
      GGG: 116/332 (34.9%)
      CompuBox need to change the way they classify punches.

Calling everything that isn't a jab a "power punch" is very misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Women come women go. ALWAYS a better one around the corner. Guys like you once they get one they cant let her go and jealousy usually leads to your type beating on them...

Dont lie How many women have you smacked around??? You probably wont even let yours wear makeup and hit them for not doing what you tell her to do.

Is that how you do it??? Jab Jab BOOM

Ahhh now I see where you got the name from.
        aww did I hit a nerve?? You're shamelessly trying to grasp at straws and making up nonsense because I hit you with real facts about your life. You're a degenerate gambler and because of that you lost the love of your life. Probably haven't had pu$$y since that day which explains why you're so angry on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashisclay123 View Post
          Can you win by 3 rounds without a knockdown? You can win 12 rounds to 0, 11-1, 10-2, 9-3, 8-4,7-5, and a draw.
          Have to assume Warren scored some rounds even. It makes sense to do that, really. If you can't say who won a particular round, why give it to either man?

Comment

how is this possible?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Have to assume Warren scored some rounds even. It makes sense to do that, really. If you can't say who won a particular round, why give it to either man?
              It may not be fair, but I'm sure you know the sport well enough to know the even rounds go to the more marketable fighter. They are stocks in a way. And according to the way boxing is scored now days, officially there is no such thing as a even round in boxing.
              Last edited by Cashisclay123; 09-19-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Pretty clear the judges favored 1. canelo landing the cleaner shots and 2. the power shots. This aint rocket science. Jabbing and say see I technically landed more shots don't win you professional prize fights. That's some amatuer boxing shyt. Canelo clearly landed the cleaner harder shots did more damage in both fights. Busted up Lara eye sending him sprinting the entire night and rearranged GGG face. Stalking and backing up GGG who tapped out a Mexican Style fight he demanded. canelo bullied the bully. And damn near doubled up Lara in power punches and finished with the virtual same total punches landed. But all Lara punches were jabs. Power punches > Jabs.
                There are those who feel GGG beat Canelo, but yet don't feel the same about Lara and Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                  People that saw Canelo win are :
                  Mikey Garcia
                  Jeff Mayweather
                  Mayweather Sr
                  Miguel Cotto
                  Errol Spence
                  Fernando Vargas
                  The whole Garcia family
                  Mayweather's boxing gym
                  Both Charlos brothers
                  JCC Sr
                  Cornelius Bundrage (@K9boxing)*September 16, 2018
                  Truax
                  8-4 Canelo#CaneloGGG2#boxing
                  — caleb truax (@GoldenCalebT)*September 16, 2018
                  Trout
                  Idk I thought Canelo won but I’ll watch it again tho. Helluva fight!!!*#CaneloGGG
                  — Austin Trout (@NoDoubtTrout)*September 16, 2018
                  Ward
                  kadohinson*Sorry bro. The right guy won.
                  — Andre S.O.G. Ward (@andreward)*September 16, 2018
                  Linares
                  Fue muy clara la victoria de*@Canelo*lo vi ganar por 3 puntos
                  — #TeamLinares �� (@JorgeLinares)*September 16, 2018
                  Murray
                  Me and archiemuzzer scorecards for*#GolovkinCanelo2. Another close fight but both gave it Canelo by 1*https://t.co/E24wRSbJF0
                  — Martin Murray (@MartinMurrayBox)*September 16, 2018
                  Shields
                  Canelo earned it. By a round or 2.... ggg just seemed off tonight. Too slow. But....... at least we got a winner!
                  — ClaressaT-rexShields (@Claressashields)*September 16, 2018
                  Khan
                  What a fight*#CaneloGGG2*I gave the fight to Canelo. It was toe to toe action, Very exciting. Canelo surprised us all with the come forward pressure game plan. Well done to both Canelo and GGG. Boxing needed this*@HBOboxing@GoldenBoyBoxing
                  — Amir Khan (@amirkingkhan)*September 16, 2018
                  Haye
                  In the*@BTSportBoxing*studio there was a perfect storm of scores: I had a draw,*@richiewoodhall*Golovkin by 2 &*@mrdavidhaye*Canelo by 2.
                  — Steve Bunce (@bigdaddybunce)*September 16, 2018
                  Foreman
                  I’d given Canelo 7 rds*https://t.co/6D0QwVABuo
                  — George Foreman (@GeorgeForeman)*September 16, 2018
                  Smith
                  6-5-1 to Canelo. Great fight. Two top class fighters. Watched that many slow mo replays and rewound just to say “wow” watching Canelo feint the left hook to the body and turn it to something else. I feel for Golovkin. He’s had 24 great rounds & only 1 of the 6 judges gave him it
                  — Paul Smith Jnr (@PaulSmithJnr)*September 16, 2018
                  Monroe
                  I though the decision rendered was right felt like Canelo won both fights and this time it was more convincing
                  — Willie Monroe jr (@WILLIEMONROEJR)*September 16, 2018
                  Mora
                  8-4 or 9-3 for the Mexican. Body shots were the difference*#CaneloGGG2
                  — Sergio Mora (@TheLatinSnake_)*September 16, 2018
                  Plant
                  115-113 canelo. Controlled the center of the ring, dictated the pace most of the fight and was the ring general 80% of the time if not more. He was winning a majority of the exchanges. That wins fight. GGG beat him at the jab but jabs don’t out score right hands and left hooks.
                  — CalebPlant (@SweetHandsPlant)*September 16, 2018
                  Fowler
                  Respect to*@canelo*I scored it 115-113 in his favour, he put on a great show and pushed*@gggboxing*back out of his comfort zone, but I don’t think Canelo will ever win the love of the fans back now though after failing that drug test*#caneloggg2pic.twitter.com/mDjmM0E7fC
                  — Anthony Fowler (@afowler06)*September 16, 2018
                  Coldwell
                  Listen. If GGG has won I’d still say it was a close fight. A close fight can go either way.*
                  I scored it ONE round to Canelo. With one round even. If that goes GGG it’s a draw.*
                  If ONE of the close rounds I go GGG instead i then have GGG the winner.
                  — Dave Coldwell (@davidcoldwell)*September 16, 2018
                  Quigley
                  So I watched the fight and I had it 115-117 in favor of canelo , what a great fight boxing fans have to be happy with that , also I can see by the commentary why people might be swayed to think GGG won ,*#CaneloGGG2
                  — Jason Quigley (@jay_quigley)*September 17, 2018
                  Cordina
                  Great fight and I think the right man won but very close.
                  And*@Canelo*boxing skills are just next level ����
                  — Joe Cordina OLY (@JoeCordina_91)*September 16, 2018
                  Stevenson
                  That’s bull**** Canelo won ����*https://t.co/ysmxtMJxsD
                  — Shakur Stevenson (@ShakurStevenson)*September 16, 2018
                  There's a lot more media members who attended the fight who had GGG winning the fight. I'll go with their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    This bug eyed warren has made it perfectly clear from day 1 hes a gggstan. Im not 1 to normally bring up race,but its no coincidence that most the clowns byrd-ing by saying ggg won like 8-4 or 9-3 or some wacky sh, their mostly all white... coincidence I think not(their all the same ones who said he was robbed in 1st fight). Only an absolute gggstan can try to say ggg won by 9-3. Frank Warren once again demonstrating what a biased eurocuck he is. You'd have to not know jack sh about scoring fights to score it for ggg by 3 rds- especially when you consider this cuck said ggg won the 1st one by the same margin because of canelo supposedly"running" & ggg supposedly winning by coming forward & blocking with his face /tum tum while missing wildly. Ggg tried to fight the same way big red did in the 1st fight yet he did a far shîttier job of it & once again got outlanded by more than 40 body shots & by 30 power shots.
                    Cut the bullshit. You are one of the most race obsessed posters at this forum - which is saying a lot - and you always blindly and stupidly assume that everybody else is as racially biased as you are.

And why the heck would white people be biased against Canelo?

Oh yeah, I forgot .. Canelo ain't white, he's Hispanic. And if GGG had won, he wouldn't be white either, he'd be Asian, yeah?

Duh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cashisclay123 View Post
                      It may not be fair, but I'm sure you know the sport well enough to know the even rounds go to the more marketable fighter. They are stocks in a way. And according to the way boxing is scored now days, officially there is no such thing as a even round in boxing.
                      I know that, but I'm assuming that Warren, who wasn't an official judge, scored the fight in his own way, with even rounds when he couldn't see a winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X