No announcement yet.

Stop giving GGG all these excuses, he did not get old over night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop giving GGG all these excuses, he did not get old over night

The 2 boxers he boxed that were either elite or a notch below he had issues with, lost or could not even drop them...This same "old" GGG just destroyed Vanes a few months ago..why??? because thats the level of boxers he has been destroying his entire career..Take him up a level and you see he is not this monster the media tried to make him out to be. Look at all the people he has stopped, really take a look at all his wins and show me one p4p, elite boxer he has dominated..just 1!!!!!!!!!!!

The mexican style rosado

and the great slickster willie monroe jr

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      The 2 boxers he boxed that were either elite or a notch below he had issues with, lost or could not even drop them...This same "old" GGG just destroyed Vanes a few months ago..why??? because thats the level of boxers he has been destroying his entire career..Take him up a level and you see he is not this monster the media tried to make him out to be. Look at all the people he has stopped, really take a look at all his wins and show me one p4p, elite boxer he has dominated..just 1!!!!!!!!!!!
      That's why I called him a hype job. He was made out to be better than he is. His bunboys will call you a hater though for pointing it out, all while ****ting on a true great like Floyd. The same Floyd that whooped Canelo easy in one fight. Age doe. Catchweight doe.

Comment

Lol, he didn't look young that's for sure. Style of fight and opponent aside, when's the last time anyone's seen ggg look that tired and shaky on his legs? I've never seen him look that gassed...and so early on too.

I know it makes the ggg hate club feel better to say he lost in his prime, but cmon man, he's clearly lost a step.

Comment

ATTN: floyd and broner fans. Just because canelo beat ggg does not mean any of your favorite boxers will beat him. The charlos, Hurd, andrade all lose to canelo and ggg. The closest was Jacobs and he still got knocked down by a single jab and got his azz whooped while running the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            Lol, he didn't look young that's for sure. Style of fight and opponent aside, when's the last time anyone's seen ggg look that tired and shaky on his legs? I've never seen him look that gassed...and so early on too.

I know it makes the ggg hate club feel better to say he lost in his prime, but cmon man, he's clearly lost a step.
            That was the 1st time a he had to fight an elite fighter toe to toe...He asked for it and he got it!!!! The bully got bullied...Jacobs moved around and Canelo did to in the 1st fight..But this time he got an elite boxer in his chest for 12 rounds..Props to him as he showed he belongs on that level..but all those years of fighting in the D league did not help him

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

He gained a step if you ask me. A step backwards, he was doing it all night.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                That was the 1st time a he had to fight an elite fighter toe to toe...He asked for it and he got it!!!! The bully got bullied...Jacobs moved around and Canelo did to in the 1st fight..But this time he got an elite boxer in his chest for 12 rounds..Props to him as he showed he belongs on that level..but all those years of fighting in the D league did not help him
                Man, he's 36...I know you wanna celebrate his loss and everything, but he ain't in his prime. That's just a fact, win lose or draw.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  ATTN: floyd and broner fans. Just because canelo beat ggg does not mean any of your favorite boxers will beat him. The charlos, Hurd, andrade all lose to canelo and ggg. The closest was Jacobs and he still got knocked down by a single jab and got his azz whooped while running the whole fight.
                  I dont give a damn about anything you just posted!!! you might as well just said what you meant to say..."Black boxing fans dont get happy cause all the black dudes lose to them" but you are barking up the wrong tree with that crap...my point is he faced an elite boxer who stayed in his chest and he lost..he faced 2 boxers who were above the rest and AMAZING???? The ko's stopped...He went back to his usual crop of fighters in Vanes and wow!!!! A KO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    He gained a step if you ask me. A step backwards, he was doing it all night.
                    How many times did he get pushed back to the ropes? I mean, for all the pressure and "bullying" Canelo was doing...I mean, there's clowns on here that say ggg was "running" lol

Comment

Working...
                    X