No announcement yet.

If Fury looks bad vs Pianeta...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Fury looks bad vs Pianeta...

If Fury looks rusty or struggles at all vs Pianeta will he still go through with the Wilder fight? Or will he pull out and save himself knowing that Wilder will put a tremendous beating on him and possibly end his career?

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    If Fury looks rusty or struggles at all vs Pianeta will he still go through with the Wilder fight? Or will he pull out and save himself knowing that Wilder will put a tremendous beating on him and possibly end his career?
    Wilder is gonna be at the fight so he better not back away with the camera in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Wilder is gonna be at the fight so he better not back away with the camera in his face.
      I hope not. If Fury doesn't follow through after all his big talk then he will look like the biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

Fury is looking to cash out.

Comment

Fury will not look good on purpose and the fight will still go on.

Comment

Pretty sure there is NOTHING about Fury that intimidates Wilder.
            Just don't lose this Sat. So the fight can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Fury is looking to cash out.
              CASH OUT ?

Hes fighting Wilder not Joshua !

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                Fury will not look good on purpose and the fight will still go on.
                Very good possibility .

I think Fury carries him as well and stops him in 8 .

Comment

He should retire if he struggles with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Of course he will, in fact I'd expect the fight to get made in a week.

When he does, it'll confirm what I've been saying all along: Fury is looking to cash out.

He doesn't want to box anymore, he wants one big payday and he feels that since Joshua and Wilder haven't fought each other, he can demand a bigger split (50-50). Had Joshua and Wilder already fought he would never be able to approach that number against the winner.

He'll get clobbered by Wilder and then call it a career.

Comment

Working...
                    X