Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua Will Not Fight Deontay Wilder at Any Cost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    We missed a great fight, a prime Fury vs. Wilder ; Joshua was not even in the picture.
    ... of course... The Tyson Fury in that vid already was on his way to mental breakdown...

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      15 Million IS 30% of 50 Million U.K which is more then Wilder would make paying out 50 Million flat to Joshua in the U.S had Joshua agreed .

If Wilder actually wanted the fight he simply agrees to the AGREED terms and signs ......

He didnt do that bc he WANTS more money and you'll still tell posters it has nothing to do with money ? lol

LMAO! So you think it is only a $50 million fight? If that is true, why didn't Joshua take the $50 mil guaranteed PLUS half of the PPV sales? You are beyond delusional.

Shelly Finkle is on record saying they will do the fight with less than the 50-50, and embarrassed Hearn telling him no one signs the first version of a contract. He also embarrassed Hearn catching him in other lies where he contradicted himself.

Whatever.....it will happen when AJ finds the courage I guess. It IS about money, but team Wilder just wants a fair %, not a flat fee. Hearn needs to offer 30% of what the fight brings, and that will not be the same as $15 million.

I will add that Wilder DID agree to the $15 million IF the fight is next. Hearn came up with September not being available, then the pressure from the WBA. He said they had to have something signed by 24 hrs. (they signed about 3 weeks later) He also found out that September at Wembly is available after all. Smoke, mirrors, and BS.
      Last edited by JWHardin; 07-24-2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        LMAO! So you think it is only a $50 million fight? If that is true, why didn't Joshua take the $50 mil guaranteed PLUS half of the PPV sales? You are beyond delusional.

Shelly Finkle is on record saying they will do the fight with less than the 50-50, and embarrassed Hearn telling him no one signs the first version of a contract. He also embarrassed Hearn catching him in other lies where he contradicted himself.

Whatever.....it will happen when AJ finds the courage I guess. It IS about money, but team Wilder just wants a fair %, not a flat fee. Hearn needs to offer 30% of what the fight brings, and that will not be the same as $15 million.

I will add that Wilder DID agree to the $15 million IF the fight is next. Hearn came up with September not being available, then the pressure from the WBA. He said they had to have something signed by 24 hrs. He also found out that September at Wembly is available after all. Smoke, mirrors, and BS.
        ... (I don't take sides here)... but I remember that the initial $50 million offer came directly from Wilder... in a Twitter message, and it had a 24 hours "deadline"... Finkle started to speak days after that message, right?...

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          well everyone except his stans knows that
          You mean everyone but AJ's ****holsters know this.

Comment

“You have the so-called super champion and golden boy Anthony Joshua and he is avoiding Deontay Wilder and will not fight him at any cost. If you’re not going to fight someone for £40m (sic), you’re not going to fight him for anything. It’s a disgrace and he’s a disgrace to boxing.”

Comment

I don't care what you think of Fury, or whatever you say is his motive for speaking, the guy is absolutely right! Joshua if he and Hearn are talking about lining up Miller or someone else next, which they are, he deserves to be criticized for that.
              Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 07-24-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
                since when are fury and wilder good buddies?
                Aside from the obvious rivalry they like each other and regularly compliment each other about being the same in terms of having no filter and being ostracised by those that matter. Definitely not good friends but Drinking buddies, yes

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... (I don't take sides here)... but I remember that the initial $50 million offer came directly from Wilder... in a Twitter message, and it had a 24 hours "deadline"... Finkle started to speak days after that message, right?...
                  Yes, that is correct. They wanted AJ and his team to verbally accept so they could draw up a contract. It was a legit offer to call AJ's bluff of saying he would sign in 24hrs.

Hearn questioned if the money was actually legit, which he found out it was. They still declined stating AJ wants the fight in the UK, not the US. (Even though Hearn admitted that the biggest money is to be made in the US. He even talked about fighting Miller to get US exposure, but didn't want Wilder in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post

I will add that Wilder DID agree to the $15 million IF the fight is next. Hearn came up with September not being available, then the pressure from the WBA. He said they had to have something signed by 24 hrs. (they signed about 3 weeks later) He also found out that September at Wembly is available after all. Smoke, mirrors, and BS.
                    It is definitely more than a 50 million fight and in April the fight will be even bigger. As far as who deserves what without question he deserves a percentage fee. Any champion for that matter especially in a unification deserves to sign a fight knowing his worth in a fight.i am a Joshua fan but I agree with all Wilder fans in this case. Even Eddie’s contradictions on occasion you make valid points but to suggest that absolutely everything he says is false and everything that stems from Team Wilder is the truth is a little naive.

The narrative that Joshua is scared is cool and I’m not denying he has looked very sheepish but there is a contract he has signed that he is waiting for Wilder’s signature.... I know it’s a bull$**** contract then let Wilder or his team be vocal and say we want this percentage and then we sign. Now it’s all silent with Wilders last words being 50/50. Most of you Americans no that percentage is stupid yet you are all fine to keep quiet but talk about josh is scared and the 50 million.

Comment

Golovkin demanded 50 percent also knowing that he wasn't going to get it, but some people thought he deserved 50% for being y'know part of the appeal of the whole thing. But yknow Mexican Americans buy more PPV's or so the argument goes..
                      Here is where we are historically and it is bigger than Joshua. The last lineal champion was Tyson Fury. Joshua doesn't get to be the man in the division for repeating Fury's feat. You know that it makes sense for the winner of Joshua vs Wilder to be that person, at least for the time being. So nobody is buying the fake ass arrogance coming from across the pond. It just comes off as cowardice. Win the fight and then you can act as arrogant as you want!

Comment

Working...
                      X