Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Erupts on Joshua: I Smell P*ssy, You Coward Ass B*tch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
    You clearly don’t know what’s happened

Wilder and the contract, didn’t reply for 9 days

Hearn went to the end saying they are ignoring him and wba will force the move soon, saying wilder doesn’t want it

Wilder team then reply with asking for clarification of two points

Hearn sends it next day which Shirley says it’s fine for the clarification and then states they will signed by the end of this week lmao

That’s the facts

It’s wilder who is stalling, aj has signed
    I don't know what's happened???

Do you know what was written in the contract???

So they sent him a fkn contract while he's organizing a fight against povetkin??

Are you people that dumb to believe their bull*** story???

Does AJ appear to want the fight?

The only one who has been eager to fight is wilder...they can send a 10000 contracts...but people who're eager to fight act different...sending contracts while organizing a fight with povetkin...yea that makes sense doesn't it

Comment

• Ok so aj signing to fight wilder means he is scared

Wilder refusing to sign to fight aj means he is not scared

I give up lol knew I shouldn’t have signed up here, the lack of common sense is incredible

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
        Ok, then what about that other guy breazeale (sorry if I spelt it wrong) stating two months ago he is fighting wilder next as their team has confirmed it

That’s the fact
        Doesn't matter what anyone state's...all those cats in the division gonna state sh** and say thing which are not true to attract attention...how official is that what he said? Show me a thread please so i can read it. And did it come from Wilder???

The fight against povetkin came from joshuas fkn promoter...that's the difference...he sent a contract few days ago but already talking about a made fight against povetkin...that alone shows you how legit the contract was

Comment

• I think you can measure a cowards yellow streak by the calibre of their next opponent. AJ is fighting the feared povetkin next, whilst wilder's is brazil. A man no one fears.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            who cares who's been lined up? when the coward doesn't want to fight it really doesn't matter who he's fighting next does it?It's not like the Russian bum the coward is gonna fight next is any better??!! That's the fight the fans want to see but it's obvious that his di** riders defend him even tho he's hiding..that shows you they aren't real boxing fans they fan boys..btw I'm not a wilder fan you can check my previous posts..to me the whole HW division is sh** but in this case as a boxing fan i have to give him respect for wanting to fight at least, that british coward doesn't even have the balls to reply
            That Russian 'bum' is an Olympic gold medalist

Has Wilder fought one of those yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post

Wilder actually avoided the Russian bum

Same time when he avoided wlad

Comment

• Originally posted by stellen View Post
                I think you can measure a cowards yellow streak by the calibre of their next opponent. AJ is fighting the feared povetkin next, whilst wilder's is brazil. A man no one fears.
                This ^.

Breazeale.

A guy Joshua knocked out 5 fights ago

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Doesn't matter what anyone state's...all those cats in the division gonna state sh** and say thing which are not true to attract attention...how official is that what he said? Show me a thread please so i can read it. And did it come from Wilder???

The fight against povetkin came from joshuas fkn promoter...that's the difference...he sent a contract few days ago but already talking about a made fight against povetkin...that alone shows you how legit the contract was
                  Once again

Read this

Joshua signed to fight wilder next

End of story

Next Was wilder, after wilder stalled for weeks they realised they needed a back up but that doesn’t matter

If wilder signed, Joshua bs wilder was next but wilder did not sign

Joshua signed

How can I make it any clearer ?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post

Ortiz was 0-9 against Odlanier Solis in the amateurs, does that count?

Comment

• All you aj supporters get your heads out of your arses he is a gutless clown end of story

Comment

Working...
                      X