Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury exposed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The win should be vacated, but that doesn't make it a loss. That's a no contest. Ortiz has one on his record for the same reason (and another because he knocked a dude out of the ring and the ref didn't give him a chance to get back in).

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Who cares???
      Dude can be "Juice'd" to the gills & Wilder will still KHTFO in Dec
      This I can agree with. They all juice when they find out they have to face Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        The win should be vacated, but that doesn't make it a loss. That's a no contest. Ortiz has one on his record for the same reason (and another because he knocked a dude out of the ring and the ref didn't give him a chance to get back in).
        I get that but if you look at all the press releases Luis Ortiz fight was specifically ruled a No- contest. Fury fight was ruled a disqualification. My question is how do you differentiate the the two?

Comment

The BBBoC allows for the abuse and misuse of the nasal spray decongestant stimulant Oxilofrine up until competition time. That's sounds very suspect and corrupt to me.

It allows for athletes to gain an unfair edge and advantage over their opponents while preparing for competition. Moreover, the Massachusetts State Athletic Commission has yet to rule on Billy Joe Saunders PED abuse of Oxilofrine either.

I guess they are going to allow him to get away with doping also. No wonder boxing has lost its popularity and is no longer a mainstream sport.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            The BBBoC allows for the abuse and misuse of the nasal spray decongestant stimulant Oxilofrine up until competition time. That's sounds very suspect and corrupt to me.

It allows for athletes to gain an unfair edge and advantage over their opponents while preparing for competition. Moreover, the Massachusetts State Athletic Commission has yet to rule on Billy Joe Saunders PED abuse of Oxilofrine either.

I guess they are going to allow him to get away with doping also. No wonder boxing has lost its popularity and is no longer a mainstream sport.
            You didn't even know what oxilofrine was and nor did you know the BBBofC.. and every other sanction and testing body other than VADA's rules on the ingestion of it..until the Billy Joe Saunders issue came to light.

Don't post in a manner that suggests you had a single clue about what you're talking about until a week ago.

Everything that has to do with something other than wilder sounds suspicious and corrupt to you.

Without the BBBofC.. the many things people resonate with in boxing wouldn't even exist. The WBC being a prime example.

The British boxing board of control is among one of the top sanctioning and controlling bodies in the world. Maybe when you stop being such a xenophobe you'll appreciate that fact.

Comment

The Hammer fight should be a No contest. He should have a loss for the 1st John McDermott fight. That was one of the most blatant robberies i've ever seen in boxing. McDermott won by at least 2 rounds and the ref scored it 98-92 for Fury.

Comment

He didn't lose that fight so it should not show up as a loss on his record. The worst it could be is a no contest.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  A disqualification should result in a loss in my opinion. It’s still on his record as a win
                  If a boxer is DQed during the fight for breaking the rules it is a loss on his record. If a boxer fails a drug test after the fight the fight is called a no contest on the record of both boxers but not a loss for either boxer. It's not a matter of opinion. It's the rule. Fury should have a no contest on his record. The win should not stand. Fury is a very important UK boxer and maybe that's why they looked the other way instead of following the rules.

Comment

Working...
                  X