No announcement yet.

Fury not enrolled in 'clean boxing program'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury not enrolled in 'clean boxing program'

Just seen this article on Sky Sports where Mauricio Sulaiman says fury must enroll in the 'clean boxing program' this week or he can't fight for Wilder's title.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...amme-this-week

WHY IS FURY RANKED WITH THE WBC IF HE IS NOT ENROLLED?

How can a fight of this magnitude be agreed upon when he is not enrolled in the VADA testing 8 weeks from a fight?

This seems insanity to me. Testing should be at least 3 months before a fight, or all year round ideally. How can the WBC allow this fight to go ahead or rank Fury when he's not enrolled in their own testing program..... especially with his history.

Money, that's why.

Only reason Sulaiman is calling for Fury to enroll is because it hit the press that he wasnt enrolled last week.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Money, that's why.

Only reason Sulaiman is calling for Fury to enroll is because it hit the press that he wasnt enrolled last week.
      this just proves to me that the WBC is the most corrupt organisation.

I'm a Fury fan but I don't think this fight should be allowed as it's too close to the fight without the WBC's testing program. Fury is already in shape and could have been using that BJS drug for the last year to help with his weight loss and training.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        this just proves to me that the WBC is the most corrupt organisation.

I'm a Fury fan but I don't think this fight should be allowed as it's too close to the fight without the WBC's testing program. Fury is already in shape and could have been using that BJS drug for the last year to help with his weight loss and training.
        The problem with that is it's allowed in the UK when not in competition, so if he was using then by UKAD standards its ok

Comment

Tainted boar meat doe....

Comment

C’mon Tyson, don’t let the fans down again!

Shouldn’t need no drugs to beat Wilder but then again Wilder is the most dangerous heavyweight in the division!

Comment

WBC and the so called clean boxing program is a joke. How did he get ranked in the first place if they say nobody can be ranked if you not in the program? SMH

Comment

Working...
              X