No announcement yet.

"Fury won't be ready in time waaahhh"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fury won't be ready in time waaahhh"

Tomorrow is the first day of August? 3-4 months is a good amount of time. Two tune ups is good enough. Fury was always fat. Now shut your crybaby asses up!

I don't want the fight this year but let's see how Fury looks in the next fight

Comment

Hearn said it when the Joshua fighting him this year was mentioned. Joshua has said it. Thats been the general consensus since his return. Now him fighting Wilder is talked about everyone supposed to change their opinion?

Comment

He went on a 2 year pub tour and coke binge. Fighting seferi and pianeta doesn't prepare u for a world level heavyweight. He won't be close to 100 percent and I still don't think it happens this year.

Comment

If Fury was fighting Joshua, most bundle of sticks here would be saying that he is ready

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            He went on a 2 year pub tour and coke binge. Fighting seferi and pianeta doesn't prepare u for a world level heavyweight. He won't be close to 100 percent and I still don't think it happens this year.
            World level?
            Let's be honest man, Wilder holds the title but he fights like a rank amateur. His skills definitely aren't world level. That power is doe

Comment

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
              If Fury was fighting Joshua, most bundle of sticks here would be saying that he is ready
              f@gs

Comment

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
                Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                f@gs

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  World level?
                  Let's be honest man, Wilder holds the title but he fights like a rank amateur. His skills definitely aren't world level. That power is doe
                  yeah man, i say world level on a technicality, his 'skills' are straight up trash but hes without a doubt one of the best guys in the division at the moment. In other eras he'd be nowhere near world level.

Comment

I'm just glad after December we wont have to hear Tyson Fury's name anymore. One of the most overrated HWs in history. Yes- I'm expecting him to get viciously KOed, looking forward to it too!

Comment

Working...
                    X