Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was the moment when he broke his hand ���� cause during the fight he was hitting air

A post shared by Boxing News Highlights K.O's�� (@boxing_planet) on

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Quote:
      ... what's wrong with you Rigo haters? Geez, can you not respect more than ONE fighter at a time? Grow the he!! up and stop acting like a bunch of smartazz jr high
      brats. Loma won. Good for him. Both fighters are top notch. One was injured, the other wasn't. It happens.

Loma is great, no doubt, but are you actually saying the injury played no part in the outcome? Because I've seen many Rigo fights, amateur and pro, and his gameplan is usually to adapt to his opponent as the fight goes on. Something that's impossible with an injury like that. I'll let someone besides me be the judge in whether the fighter was a quitter, or just being smart enough to know they can just fight another day. Especially smaller fighters.

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Exactly, the injury had zero effect on the outcome. He wasn't making that final bell either way it goes. He had a bruised hand. Many fighters have bruised hands and finish fights. It's boxing for crying out loud, you use your hands as projectiles every fight. Lame excuse.
      You can have that opinion if you want, obviously. I'm not gonna judge someone that way. Not my place to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Quote:
        Quote:
        ... what's wrong with you Rigo haters? Geez, can you not respect more than ONE fighter at a time? Grow the he!! up and stop acting like a bunch of smartazz jr high
        brats. Loma won. Good for him. Both fighters are top notch. One was injured, the other wasn't. It happens.

Loma is great, no doubt, but are you actually saying the injury played no part in the outcome? Because I've seen many Rigo fights, amateur and pro, and his gameplan is usually to adapt to his opponent as the fight goes on. Something that's impossible with an injury like that. I'll let someone besides me be the judge in whether the fighter was a quitter, or just being smart enough to know they can just fight another day. Especially smaller fighters.

You can have that opinion if you want, obviously. I'm not gonna judge someone that way. Not my place to do so.
        Well, I'm a boxing fan, not a writer, (even though I'm good at that too) so I'm going to speak my opinion. No sweat off my b@lls

Comment

Working...
        X