Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kevin Durant's mom the most annoying athlete's mom in sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Of course she loves him, but I get attention whore vibes from her, and she's over doing the loving mom thing. It's freaking annoying. I think she does it to the point of being asked to appear on First Take, and being somewhat of an NBA meme. She's almost like an actual character in the NBA universe, and you just know she loves the attention. She needs to sit her ass down somewhere, and stop being in everything KD's in.
    also i dont know if there's any truth to this but she's also a single mom right? so there's not much going for her except durant. so of course she's gonna be all on him.

Comment

My mother loves me to death, and she's not an attention whore.
      I'm sure shes just a whore

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        also i dont know if there's any truth to this but she's also a single mom right? so there's not much going for her except durant. so of course she's gonna be all on him.
        I get your point, but damn, she doesn't have to be attached to his hip like that.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
          I'm sure shes just a whore
          lol..............

Comment

I get your point, but damn, she doesn't have to be attached to his hip like that.
            Explain why other than your dumb attention whore argument. Why shouldnt a mom support her son? Answer the question you ****ing loser

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
              Explain why other than your dumb attention whore argument. Why shouldnt a mom support her son? Answer the question you ****ing loser
              Miss Durant, you're starting to worry me.

Comment

She just irritates the **** out of me. Always has to be on camera, and TV. Acts like she's the only mom that loves their millionaire NBA player, son. Literally greets his ass in the tunnel, when they lose, and front and center on stage when they win. Literally the only mom on that stage, and just acts too extra for my taste. ****, she annoys the hell out of me.

Just ranting. And Warriors are a cheap ass team.
                She posts here.

Her username is NYG.

She told me she's a casual nba fan.

Comment

The worst women in sports for me is from the UFC, Eddie Alvarez's wife SCREAMS at the top of her lungs at alll his fights. "GOOOO EDDDIIEEEEEE" over and over. She should be banned.

Last edited by Rudyo; 06-13-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    She posts here.

Her username is NYG.

She told me she's a casual nba fan.
                    lol yeah I had a feeling it was her.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      The worst women in sports for me is from the UFC, Eddie Alvarez's wife SCREAMS at the top of her lungs at alll his fights. "GOOOO EDDDIIEEEEEE" over and over. She should be banned.

I get where you're coming from, but to be fair, I consider fighting different. That's life and death, and also, she's not craving the limelight like KD's mom. But yeah, that screaming **** can get annoying, especially that high pitched screeching from a chick.

Comment

Working...
                      X