No announcement yet.

Just tried cali tree for the first time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just tried cali tree for the first time

Got an import and this stuff is a lot heavier than green from other areas. It's not "better" it's just "heavier", like I'm having a tough time not passing out right now even though I could've ran a mile 20 minutes ago lol.

and i can't stand, well i could but it would be like a workout.

couch lock aye?

Comment

i prefer a good blend of sativa and indica... too much of either and its not as enjoyable IMO

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        couch lock aye?
        yesir

and that's just the first bowl lol i'm gonna be gone in about 2 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
          yesir

and that's just the first bowl lol i'm gonna be gone in about 2 minutes
          Man i was in Cali last summer and smoked that stuff from the bowl too and it was the greatest stuff ever.

So easy to get aswell on Venice beach, the Med stores for Weed sell it to tourists without cards, shit is awesome.

Comment

Its all about that Irene kush

Comment

I'm from Venice and I never noticed that big of a difference between weed there and in NYC. I don't know, maybe I'm not enough of a connoisseur or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Man i was in Cali last summer and smoked that stuff from the bowl too and it was the greatest stuff ever.

So easy to get aswell on Venice beach, the Med stores for Weed sell it to tourists without cards, shit is awesome.
                Californians have it good. I wish I had Medical Marijuana for my..... insomnia.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                  I'm from Venice and I never noticed that big of a difference between weed there and in NYC. I don't know, maybe I'm not enough of a connoisseur or whatever.
                  Well I only smoke pure fire, i don't mess around with the lower grade stuff. So i'm getting the best quality from the areas i'm talking about.

I'll take some pictures

Comment

No flash:

Flash:

Comment

Working...
                    X