Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Cotto fans hate Pac for cheating Cotto 2x?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Yeah... I don't hear no complaints from most of the Puerto Ricans. They show pac mad love.. I may disagree on the CW issue but it is logical and legitimate argument.
    yeah that was my only thing bro but **** it. it is what is.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
      lol..that woman in that pic has a nice rump on her lol
      Thanks ;-) She has been trained to obey ;-)

"Release the cracken!"

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
        pac with his catchweights and ped's
        cheato with his plaster and energy pills

damn its tuff being miguel cotto.
        pac is clean in my book but man if he was 2 ever be found 2 be taking something illegal, i would feel so bad for miguel. how couldnt u as a boxing fan??? go thru hell in 1 fight and then get beaten 2 the point of retreat in the other and both was 2 cheaters who most likely was cheating vs you. damn, that would suck. imagine how cotto would feel.

Comment

• Did Some Cotto Gay Lovers here Forgot he weighed 146 against Clottey?

All Cotto needs to do is shed 1 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by jiraiyasama View Post
            Did Some Cotto Gay Lovers here Forgot he weighed 146 against Clottey?

All Cotto needs to do is shed 1 lbs.
            u dont know if he was struggled 2 make 17 later that year. let alone 145. i think cotto was on his out of welterweight being how he jumped up to 154 immediatley after that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              pac is clean in my book but man if he was 2 ever be found 2 be taking something illegal, i would feel so bad for miguel. how couldnt u as a boxing fan??? go thru hell in 1 fight and then get beaten 2 the point of retreat in the other and both was 2 cheaters who most likely was cheating vs you. damn, that would suck. imagine how cotto would feel.
              Kinda hard to believe he's clean after he's been so dodgy about taking any tests. He's obviously hiding something and frankly, he's not good enough to be beating guys like Cotto without peds.

Ever since the Diaz fight he's looked like he's had "extra" help.

Comment

Working...
              X