Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Frustrated at Times; "I Don't Get the Credit I Deserve"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be a real shame if Bob doesn't make some good welter fights happen for Bud in the next cpl of years.
    Yes he gets paid great but Bud needs to understand he can't be rated if he keeps fighting these B class fighters.
    If he's fine with the money and the cans then he shouldn't be whinging about not getting proper respect.
    Loma gets the fights he wants with Bob I'm sure Bud if you put your foot down old Bobby will comply.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      There have been many pills and the general feeling is Crawford is number 1, Spence 2, Lomanchenko 3. Canelo is acknowledged as a recipient of many gifts though he isn't a bad fighter. Even Chepo Reyneso the trainer will not believe you if you told him Canelo was number 1.
      Let's see a new poll Cuz that man went 12 rounds with a bum. He ain't my champion. I agree with the canelo point I agree there needs to be a #1 but Crawford ain't it. So basically everybody has Jeff Horn P4P before he went into the fight with Crawford. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
        I like Crawford but never knew he was 31, I thought he was 29. Being 31 I think he really needs to pick off the other champs asap.
        Listen mayweather layed the blue print now every top fighter in the world follows that plan ,

make as much money as you can only fight the fights that your defo goner win and get out with all your brain cells in check & a bank full of millions that's the blue print follow it to the tee peps.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Is this guy for real? He gets too much respect considering his level of opposition. People have him p4p number 1 and hes fought noone.
          Exactly. His resume consists of faded former champs, b class or lower trinket holders, and bums. He's an overrated hype job. He just fought a damn peg legged bum ffs... how much credit should he get for that!?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            I think everyone on this board knows you wouldn't have Crawford as p4p no1.
            Geeez even if he K/O Canelo you still wouldn't have him listed.
            Greeza, haters will hate mate Bud just needs to keep doing what he's doing, barring Errol Spence jr I don't hear any of the top WW calling his name out but I keep hearing Bud saying he wants all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Exactly. His resume consists of faded former champs, b class or lower trinket holders, and bums. He's an overrated hype job. He just fought a damn peg legged bum ffs... how much credit should he get for that!?
              The mans been crying for this fight for 2yrs , it's not Buds fault the guys got a damaged leg if he thought he wasn't ready well he shouldn't be in there with a young hungry lion now should he but obviously the guy thought he was ready.

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
                Greeza, haters will hate mate Bud just needs to keep doing what he's doing, barring Errol Spence jr I don't hear any of the top WW calling his name out but I keep hearing Bud saying he wants all of them.
                Your clown ass was trying to say Floyd took easy fights. You dksab for sure. You hate on Floyd's ATG resume but are ok with an overrated bum beater legit going the cherry pick route in Crawford. Are you ******ed or just another Top Rank shill?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                  That a weak as comparison. Golovkin was ready to fight Canelo two ****ing years ago and Canelo was the one stalling with the 155 vatch weights, and BS meaningless fights which were several of Golovkins leftovers. For the most part, GGG fought quality opponents. Dont even ****ing go there. If there is a trilogy which im not sure canelo really wants, GGG will prove once in for all who the better fighter is.
                  Wouldnt surprise me if the top guys age Crawford out like Canelo tried to do with Golovkin. Crawford is 31 years old now???? Makes one wonder. Crawford would be wise to watch what he wishes for because that fantasy may turn into a nightmare for him.
                  Ggg has better fights at 168 he could of taken he chose to sit at 160 fighting **** competition until canelo grew a pair his fault not canelo’s

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Your clown ass was trying to say Floyd took easy fights. You dksab for sure. You hate on Floyd's ATG resume but are ok with an overrated bum beater legit going the cherry pick route in Crawford. Are you ******ed or just another Top Rank shill?
                    I ain't dissing Floyd I love the guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X