No announcement yet.

It would rule if Wilder vs Fury was in theaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would rule if Wilder vs Fury was in theaters

PPV prices are a rip-off, but it's nice to not just have to pirate a bunch of fights and get bad quality. The $20 theater ticket is reasonable and you get to watch on a huge screen and also support the boxers a bit.

Watching a fight in a movie theater is a cool experience. I saw the first Canelo GGG fight in a movie theater and it was great.

Comment

100% agree. They didn't show the GGG vs Canelo II fight at any theaters in LV for some reason. I assume cuz the fight was here. Big ass TV's all over wasn't a bad 2nd place at a closed circuit spot doe.

But I prefer the theater experience much better. If I was rich I'd make a theater attached to my house just to watch fights. All of em lol. I'd be watching Bounce & CBS Sports cards on that big ass screen.

Its AMAZING seeing fights on that big ass movie screen. Nothing compares.

Comment

I'd love to see it in a theater. unfortunately up here it rarely happens since Ontario is big on MMA, and Quebec is the boxing province (Lemieux, Bute, Stephenson, Eleider Alvarez) so yeah.

Comment

It would only rule if they made a fake Fury vs Wilder preview as it was a real movie and offered a special deal like a private viewing thing where casual movie goers don't know its an actual boxing match .

They get no refunds ,maybe half price popcorn ?

Comment

I just watched Canelo/GGG 2 in the theater, it was cool, only thing that sucked was the damn wait with all the fights ending early. Just having to sit in the theater for 90 minutes waiting for that fight sucked and there was almost nobody there, was hoping it would be packed with a drunk and raucous crowd, but there was maybe 25 people total

Comment

Watched Golovkin/ Canelo in a bar, probably I'll watch Fury/Wilder at the same bar unless somebody organizes a party
              Last edited by 4truth; 10-05-2018, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                Watched Golovkin/ Canelo in a bar, probably I'll watch Fury/Wilder at the same bar unless somebody organizes a party
                If you look anything like your avi I'll be that somebody for you

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  If you look anything like your avi I'll be that somebody for you
                  If I looked like my avi I'd be partying with other lesbians.

Comment

Yeah, I wish all ppvs had the movie theater option.

Comment

Working...
                    X