Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Tomasz Adamek - Face To Face, Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller has a huuuuge butt, hes literally twice the size of Adamek who I best remember for his war at 175lbs with the aussie guy whose name I forget but who was a tough rooster and good belt holder before he did a lay down sally for Danny Green

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Miller, Adamek Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Jessie Vargas and Thomas Dulorme will clash for the WBC Silver Welterweight title at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago on October 6, live on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
      [Click Here To Read More]
      BIGPOPPAPUMP

Did both those guy go to the same fire sale on white clothing apparel?

Comment

Adamek look like a 55 year old out shape fat golovkin.

Comment

I like to play devil's advocate for guys like Adamek but i can't in this case, Yes Miller stay busy but there is no reason to fight such small fry when the division is packed with opponents.

i still think Chisora has the right attitude, fight regularly and don't worry about the 0. These guys would seriously do themselves a favor if they fought once a month, and learned the craft, win or lose. At 30 they are at prime for a heavy and should go out and use that so when they challenge for the title they have some chops.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
            Miller has a huuuuge butt, hes literally twice the size of Adamek who I best remember for his war at 175lbs with the aussie guy whose name I forget but who was a tough rooster and good belt holder before he did a lay down sally for Danny Green
            Miller got hips of a fat pregnant woman.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              Adamek is totally shot and was never good at heavyweight.

Duhaupas, Szpilka, Scott, Washington, Arreola, Molina, and Stiverne aren't the same quality as Ortiz but any one of them would waste Adamek. Hell, Szpilka beat him in 2014 and Molina knocked him out in 2016.
              That's cause he was finished since Vitali Klitschko knocked him out in 2011. Adamek beat Arreola right after Vitali gave Arreola his first lose in 2009

Comment

Miller stops him

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Miller got hips of a fat pregnant woman.

Lmao he does really but it drives a decent engine I guess

Just remembered Paul Briggs was the guy Adamek had huge war with at 175lbs, great fight like 15 years ago
                  Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 10-05-2018, 03:38 AM.

Comment

What a **** fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X