Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[R-rated]"I'm going to rip your heart out and feed it to you on a plate!" - Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he knows how to sell a fight.

Comment

"I'm gonna" and "we are gonna" seem to be all you idiots need from Wilder and Fury. I'd rather see a fight date, time, venue, promotion and a real fight

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        And how did that turn out for him again?
        The point is that smaller, slower, lower level fighters than Wilder have scored knockdowns on Fury in recent memory. Not some random fight from early in his amateur career, not some BS rabbit punch or headbutt like in the Parker vs Whyte fight, but two clean knockdowns.

It's utterly insane to claim Fury has a better chin. After those bombs that Ortiz laid on Wilder? Come on.

Comment

Fury sleeps in less than 3-5rds.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            The point is that smaller, slower, lower level fighters than Wilder have scored knockdowns on Fury in recent memory. Not some random fight from early in his amateur career, not some BS rabbit punch or headbutt like in the Parker vs Whyte fight, but two clean knockdowns.

It's utterly insane to claim Fury has a better chin. After those bombs that Ortiz laid on Wilder? Come on.
            Knockdowns alone don't mean you have a weak chin, it's the impact they have on you as a fighter / do you get out out cold, and knockdowns can happen just off of pure physics and being off balance. Fury has never been truly hurt. Wilder has.

Fury also wakes up and destroys his opponent when he does get knocked down, I would expect the same in this fight.

Comment

BIGPOPPAPUMP you're late bro

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Fury is a hot air balloon full of gas and big talk. He never even hurt his last cherry pick. I hope the fight actually takes place but the date and venue was supposed to have been announced a long time ago and so far nothing.
                Dont hold your breath mate fight not happening this is just to keep them both in the news.

Wilder is not know for making good fights look at his record and Fury what can i say about him who got so shook to rematch Klits ended up on drugs.

Comment

he is gonna move a lot, feint a lot, jab occasionally, but his body is not as strong as it was so he will get backed up to the ropes easily and then get ko'ed by an accurate, freakishly powerful fighter in wilder

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    he is gonna move a lot, feint a lot, jab occasionally, but his body is not as strong as it was so he will get backed up to the ropes easily and then get ko'ed by an accurate, freakishly powerful fighter in wilder
                    I expect Fury to be the stronger man in the ring, dont read into physique that much.

Also, Fury excels at inside fighting and will probably disassemble Wilder from the inside.

Comment

Working...
                    X