Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do assymetrical short cuts look ghey on a guy???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do assymetrical short cuts look ghey on a guy???

I have long hair similar style to Pac only blonde and a bit longer. NOW it is a pain in the azz to blow dry my hair and then iron it with a straightener and stuff everytime I go out. I could skip that and it would look good but I'm a hair freak and need the hait to look shiny and just beautiful lol.

NOW.. I was researching a couple of hair cuts and came across the assymetrical short cut which looks like this...

One side significantly longer and the other side kind of short. This would cut my preparation time in half and also looks stylish. I just havent seen any guys with this cut and dont want to go to the salon and ask for it and get laughed at.

Soooo ......... thoughts?

That's some gay ass ****.

Comment

Thought so. Can't find any guys on Google with it.

Comment

This looks good though and I style my hair almost identical to her.. Poofy kind of style.

Comment

Just shave all that **** off like a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            This looks good though and I style my hair almost identical to her.. Poofy kind of style.

You answered your own question.

Comment

I think I know what you're talking about, that one hairstyle that you see a lot of Asian dudes rocking?

Comment

I just get the clippers out and cut all that **** off. I'm not one of these **** that spends half hour in the mirror every morning styling his hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

you have blonde hair

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I think I know what you're talking about, that one hairstyle that you see a lot of Asian dudes rocking?
                    Kind off yea. But since I'm not anywhere near Asia at the moment I wanted to know if it looked ghey here. Don't want to send out the wrong impression. I'll just keep my long hair no biggie.

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                    you have blonde hair
                    Honey dirty blonde. Not yellowish blonde.

Comment

Working...
                    X