No announcement yet.

Can we stop saying GGG is picking on Cotto and or Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    i also find it ****ing hilarious that for the first time in the history of boxing, a mandatory challenger doesn't have the right to call the main guy out because the main guy is "too small doe"

are you ****ing serious right now

****ing morons
    He has the "right," just like fans have the "right" to point out that potentially beating on ONE smaller fighter in Cotto, does not make GGG a middleweight legend with that shyt resume of his.

All good.

War(d) GGG?

Comment

• For Barcham's sake, I hope GGG materializes into the best ever... At his age, with Murray's and Monroe's on his hit list... It does not look too good for GGG.

But hey, a mutha****ah can dream right?

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
        For Barcham's sake, I hope GGG materializes into the best ever... At his age, with Murray's and Monroe's on his hit list... It does not look too good for GGG.

But hey, a mutha****ah can dream right?
        GGG wants to the fight the champions in his division. Cotto is in his division, he has every "right" to call him out. You think beating a one-legged Martinez for the lineal belt is not gonna have consequences? FOH, Cotto had his 3 tuneups, now time to fight Canelo/GGG to see if hes really back.
        Last edited by jcj0427; 06-13-2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          He is a middleweight,Cotto is the lineal middleweight champion..Canelo has not fought at 154 since 2013...If they dont wanna bang with the big boys then stay in the shallow end of the pool.

Yeah cotto just needs to vacate we know he will never step in the ring with golovkin .... I also thing canelo beats cotto too Don't get me wrong cotto is a great fighter but he's really a welterweight when it comes down to it I'm more interested to see Canelo and to Golovkin at MW no BS CW and in my opinion golovkin would win that fight probably by late ko

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            GGG fans think they're real boxing fans. They aren't. Like you say real boxing fans like to see competitive match ups, GGG fans just want to see early KO's. Pretty easy to spot who the real boxing fans are, you're one of them. Green K sent.
            Gracias amigo! Don't get me wrong I am also a GGG fan but I been waiting for him to step it up.... In his defense I understand that he's chasing them big paydays in Canelo and Cotto but he can't wait around wasting time, move up and fight somebody that is going to fight back, I would love Froch vs GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
              Gracias amigo! Don't get me wrong I am also a GGG fan but I been waiting for him to step it up.... In his defense I understand that he's chasing them big paydays in Canelo and Cotto but he can't wait around wasting time, move up and fight somebody that is going to fight back, I would love Froch vs GGG.
              Everyone would love to see Froch vs GGG. Other than Froch it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                GGG wants to the fight the champions in his division. Cotto is in his division, he has every "right" to call him out. You think beating a one-legged Martinez for the lineal belt is not gonna have consequences? FOH, Cotto had his 3 tuneups, now time to fight Canelo/GGG to see if hes really back.
                That same "one-legged" Martinez that Canelo ducked with this gem, "my team did not want me to fight Martinez as his style would make for a boring fight..."

Fck outta here doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                  That same "one-legged" Martinez that Canelo ducked with this gem, "my team did not want me to fight Martinez as his style would make for a boring fight..."

Fck outta here doe.
                  when did i mention canelo in my post. why is he being brought up? you can stop being obsessed with hating mexico now......FOH

Comment

• Lotta nerve Larry. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                    X