Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaked video: Floyd Mayweather training Adrien Broner, shouting instructions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the leaked video released to the public, the sex tape video of Fraud giving it to Broner anally is locked up. FloStans can't wait until that one gets made public.

Comment

"you're not running and head locking enough, broner!!!!!!!!"

floyd going to teach broner the art of cowardice for the porter fight. what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        On another note, i'd love to hear Floyd speak more about the technical side of boxing.

The very few times recently he's talked about actual boxing, such as the Pacquaio post fight press conference he was talking about his punch selection.

He's a much more interesting and likeable guy when he talks about that, instead of his tired and boring money talk. A guy that good must have a world of knowledge in his head. Any fighters being around him and advised like Broner in this video are going to be getting some good advice.

His nickname is MONEY Mayweather, because when he was just a damn good boxer, he didnt get the notoriety he got when he changed his persona into "Money" What do you think reporters are gonna ask him about? "Pythagorean theorem"? The fact is that persona has made him a 200million+ payday. No one cared when he was just a boxer, but now you listen to what he says. JOB WELL DONE in his case.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          On another note, i'd love to hear Floyd speak more about the technical side of boxing.

The very few times recently he's talked about actual boxing, such as the Pacquaio post fight press conference he was talking about his punch selection.

He's a much more interesting and likeable guy when he talks about that, instead of his tired and boring money talk. A guy that good must have a world of knowledge in his head. Any fighters being around him and advised like Broner in this video are going to be getting some good advice.
          greenk coming. We don't need anymore flashing, flaunting etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            "you're not running and head locking enough, broner!!!!!!!!"

floyd going to teach broner the art of cowardice for the porter fight. what a joke.
            Youre still mad...LOL How did he manage to hit manny so many times and manny couldnt his him when he was in reach? manny landed 81 punches Floyd landed 81 Power punches! Was he supposed to give manny better chances to land? or stand still as manny had hoped he would do? Or should he have dumbed himself down to manny's level to give him a chance? Maybe he shouldnt have kept hitting manny with right hands, or hooks and stood still so manny would have a better chance. Yeah he shouldnt give his best in the biggest fight. You would've been a great trainer... DONT FORGET YOU DIDNT PAY UP ON YOUR BET WITH ME C0CKSVCKER

Comment

He's going to be as successful as Berto was when he intimidated Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                I love it............
                I bet you ran to the bathroom and got the lotion right away. Starting stroking it ...

This is up there with floyds bogus victory over a shot pac. Marquez leftovers

Comment

Working...
                X