No announcement yet.

Vadim kornilov interview: Gracia/Postol purse bid in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    I thought it was cuz he couldn't make 140 anymore??? Now he's scared of Postol??? Lol
    Probably just trouble with weight

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Beat Selcuk Aydin, get a title shot. Almost as bad as beat Berto, get a Mayweather fight.
      Postol beat Hank Lundy. He worked his way up the rankings just like any other fighter. Probably more deserving then a lot of other fighters who get title shots. I mean Wilder is getting a title shot, the only full time boxer he beat is Malik Scott.

Lundy is a good fighter.

Comment

Garcia's gonna drop the belt. I have confidence he will never be matched up with a good opponent ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          I think he might be the #2
          #1 and #2 go hand in hand.

If he fights Peterson it wont be at 140 so it wont be a unification. Therefore he gets stripped. Or should be stripped.

I think he made it pretty clear that if he does fight Peterson he wants it at a catchweight/147.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            #1 and #2 go hand in hand.

If he fights Peterson it wont be at 140 so it wont be a unification. Therefore he gets stripped. Or should be stripped.

I think he made it pretty clear that if he does fight Peterson he wants it at a catchweight/147.
            If th purse bid really is September 12th, it's unification or Postol.... Or he could drop it. If he does fight Peterson at 142, he'll be stripped

Comment

Lol that pussiboy aint fighting my boy Pistol! Pew Pew ftw!

Danny can make 140, he just knows he can't beat any of the guys at 140 lol, so instead of losing his 0 he will go in against PEDerson at 144lbs and drop his title, beat him on boring 12rd UD and then move to 147 where he will eventually get KTFO!.

Watch the Tranny fans slate me now haha

Comment

postol gets GARSH'D back to the Ukraine

Comment

Can you let it go to purse bid and then drop the belt, just in case you want to see how much everyone will bid?

Comment

Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
                    Can you let it go to purse bid and then drop the belt, just in case you want to see how much everyone will bid?
                    Yea, I think you can

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Yea, I think you can
                      really? i didn't know that, interesting

I also think it's interesting it says Top Rank is in contact with GBP as well as Postol's promoter. I don't believe Postol is co-promoted by TR, but I'm not sure

Comment

Working...
                      X