Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Alvarez and Guerrero deserve a shot but Manny does not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they get KTFO by a 40 yr old?

Comment

Just stop. I like Manny and hate Floyd, but Manny is past it, all that fight would be is a payday for Manny. Hes to faded to give Floyd problems.

Comment

The only people defending Floyd/Khan are Khan and Floyd fans, everyone else laughs at the thought of that fight.

Alvares and the Ghost were 2 high reward low threat choices. Good business. Pacman has about as much a chance as either. But the fact is that Pacman was destroyed by 1 punch only 2 fights ago and had 3 fights in which he didn't perform as expected.

Back when the fight mattered Pacman and Floyd ducked each other. If the fight happens now it can only be viewed as a Floyd cherrypick.

Comment

He does deserve a shot. Who's saying he doesn't? But in order to make the fight both sides have to agree. There's enough blame on both sides to go around. Truth is Top Rank should of never passed on the 2009 offer. It was more than a fair offer that would of made all parties involved a boat load of money. I still can't believe Manny chose Clottey over Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            The only people defending Floyd/Khan are Khan and Floyd fans, everyone else laughs at the thought of that fight.

Alvares and the Ghost were 2 high reward low threat choices. Good business. Pacman has about as much a chance as either. But the fact is that Pacman was destroyed by 1 punch only 2 fights ago and had 3 fights in which he didn't perform as expected.

Back when the fight mattered Pacman and Floyd ducked each other. If the fight happens now it can only be viewed as a Floyd cherrypick.
            I can't believe you say this. Pac beat every common opponents they had but so much better except the Marquez fights. We also know Pac already beat Bradley but got robbed. According to you, the others and the Mayweather family Floyd will beat Pac easily for easy money. I repeat, EASY MONEY about 100 millions will be the biggest purse on his entire career. As usual you all making LAME excuses for Floyd not to fight Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by jetgizo View Post
              He does deserve a shot. Who's saying he doesn't? But in order to make the fight both sides have to agree. There's enough blame on both sides to go around. Truth is Top Rank should of never passed on the 2009 offer. It was more than a fair offer that would of made all parties involved a boat load of money. I still can't believe Manny chose Clottey over Floyd.
              A little search at Google will provide you plenty of videos coming from the horse mouth how terrified he was anything about Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                A little search at Google will provide you plenty of videos coming from the horse mouth how terrified he was anything about Pacquiao.
                Sure Floyd's so scared he offered Manny the fight 2x and Manny turned it down 2x. All your Floyd hating won't ever change that fact. Personally I'm a fan of both but I have to call it like I see. And when you pass on Floyd to fight Clottey there is no way to convince ME that you really wanted the fight. So save your breath. So we disagree. I'm OK with that.

Comment

Pacquiao is deserving but this fight isn't happening. Top Rank and Golden Boy aren't working together. It's pointless.

But LOL at trying to discredit the Alvarez win.

Comment

You even have people saying that now if it happens, it's a Floyd cherry pick. Floyd can't win regardless.

Now Alvarez, who was the fight EVERYONE wanted him to take, has turned into the "high reward low risk" fights. Like c'mon...

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      I can't believe you say this. Pac beat every common opponents they had but so much better except the Marquez fights. We also know Pac already beat Bradley but got robbed. According to you, the others and the Mayweather family Floyd will beat Pac easily for easy money. I repeat, EASY MONEY about 100 millions will be the biggest purse on his entire career. As usual you all making LAME excuses for Floyd not to fight Pacquaio.
                      Why don't you go on ahead and worship Pacman and leave the unbiased between both to me?

Comment

Working...
                      X