Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Adrien Broner have the potential to become #1 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I firmly believe that he's the only boxer that has a legitimate chance at beating Floyd. With that said though, he needs to get his life outside of the ring in order if he wants to be a superstar in boxing.

Comment

Yea he does but will he though?

Comment

If he dedicates himself 100% to his craft and ups his competition, he'll be there in no time. But that's asking a lot of a 23 year old that wants to be a rapper. I think he can do it though.

Comment

Yes he has the potential,at 23 he is already a 3 divisional champion

Comment

I honestly can't see it happening unless he takes a very easy road to super stardom or actually corrects the glaring holes in his style. Being that he's an Al Haymon fighter, I expect him to do the former rather than the latter.

Comment

I'd like to think so. He has a lot of talent, but I'm just not sure if he's #1 P4P worthy. He needs some very good wins against elite talent in the next 5 years for that to happen.

Comment

Yes! But he don't have the Work Ethic of the fighter he looks up to the most especially looking how fat he got during his little Rapping Tour

Comment

No, he will never be half the fighter that Ward is, or Rigondeaux. Hes a fun exciting fighter like Berto, but with mildly better defense, but not much.

Comment

Working...
                  X