No announcement yet.

Andre Berto this era's Zab Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto this era's Zab Judah?

Is Berto this era's Judah. Berto has power, speed and quickness and I am sure many of thought he would be more successful then he has been. I can see losing a fight or two but to lose the last 3 of 4 fights and these are guys he should be beating.

Do you guys think this is a far comparison?

Zab was better,,,

better career, bigger fights,,

zab was lineal champ of welter
    and a 3 time titlist at 140

berto is not in the same league....

shot judah performs better than a prime berto

Zab has fought everyone,, tzsyu, ward, corley, spinks twice, baldomir, floyd, cotto, clottey, khan, garcia,,,,

berto has ortiz and ghost

Comment

To a lesser degree. In his prime I felt zab was very good. I always had some doubts about Berto.

Comment

I say no, Judah is more skilled, Judah can actually box. What Berto has over Judah is heart, that's about it.

Comment

I can understand the comparison to some extent but Zab Judah is way better than Berto. He actually has some noteworthy accomplishments in his career. Zab has highs and lows. Berto just has lows.

Comment

Can't even compare the two. Judah is much better skill wise and accomplishment wise.

Comment

I don't. Zab accomplished far more than Berto. He was the lineal ww champ and has gone back down and won the JWW title.

Zab could've been a great fighter who if he had gotten rid of his dad and had a better work ethic IMO would be better than manny and floyd. Guy had speed, power, very good defense. SOuthpaw. But you can't do stupid **** like go to ****ing lil kim video shoots during training camp or the Kosta/floyd fight meltdowns and be successful.

Zab IMO is the biggest waste of boxing talent in some time. Berto is a average fighter who HBO targeted because they felt his story was very marketable. I never held Berto in as high regard

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I say no, Judah is more skilled, Judah can actually box. What Berto has over Judah is heart, that's about it.
                Wth is going on in your signature? lol

Comment

Zab was Undisputed champ at one point. Berto never will come close to that.

Comment

Hell no. Berto was never an undisputed world champion at 147 or a five time world champion in 2 weight classes. Judah has fought much better fighters than Berto and has beaten better fighters than Berto.

Just because Judah wasn't the ATG people hyped him up to be early in his career doesn't mean he didn't have a great career.

This thread is a total insult to Super Judah.

Comment

Working...
                    X