Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't think there was a bigger douche than broner....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think there was a bigger douche than broner....

But rios takes the cake. Alvarado won that clean and rios got rocked about 5 times!

And? that makes him a douche?

The way he was acting after the fight... maybe

mention that perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      But rios takes the cake. Alvarado won that clean and rios got rocked about 5 times!
      Rios didn't make any excuses. He said "let's do it again"

Comment

Rocked so hard he was calling Max, Mike.

No Class at all. Class A bum and ghetto trash

Comment

Rios didn't claim he should have won.

Comment

I thought Rios was really nice and respectful. He's a warrior and he has his pride, but was sure to give credit to Alvarado. He was more than ready to go to Mike's back yard and showed respect, saying that Alvarado was a warrior too.

I liked the post-fight talk. No trash, no nothing. Just two boxers amped up for a 3rd fight.

Comment

I was watching the post fight interview wondering if Rio's was going to swing on Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Rios didn't make any excuses. He said "let's do it again"
                False, he didnt take his loss well and didnt give Alvarado his time to speak. When rios won he got his time to talk but when mike won he jumped in and called for bob arum to schedule a third fight. Give mike his time to speak

Comment

Ill never understand why people get so upset about stuff like that... He just went 12 rounds of brutal action.

Are you a chick? Why do you care so much how they act after a fight?

Comment

Rios is such a fucking Gee. He was actually being pretty gracious for a fighter that just got Robbed.

Respect

Comment

Working...
                    X