Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lols you guys are just on a witch hunt.

Can someone tell me what was the question that was asked in that video?

Comment

• Originally posted by TP6 U Snitch View Post
      Ok so your basing suspicion level on what, a 40 second video? Outside of speculation, what creditable information has been produced to support the theory?

What PED test has Floyd ever ran from?
      Why does it need to be 4 hours of footage? A lot of crimes get solved on a tiny shred of evidence. Sometimes that little clue can make a picture look different. It's how you read and interpret things & we are all built differently and have different minds, naturally we have both drawn different conclusions here. To you it's face value, to me, it's a little different.

I'm not saying he's guilty, all I'm saying is that 40 second clip made me sit back and re-consider things

Edit: I think i should get a prize for using the word different 1 million times

Comment

• Originally posted by TP6 U Snitch View Post
        Ok so your basing suspicion level on what, a 40 second video? Outside of speculation, what creditable information has been produced to support the theory?

What PED test has Floyd ever ran from?
        Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
        yeah, just like Peterson asking for better testing and gest busted... Same as Berto... It does not mean that if you introduced better testing, you are clean.
        Doesn't mean your dirty or lying either.

Comment

• it got swept under the rug just like oscar's failed test.

the powers that be made a concerted effort to protect floyd, pac, and oscar or any other big time cash cow from ever being caught.

too much business at risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
            Why does it need to be 4 hours of footage? A lot of crimes get solved on a tiny shred of evidence. Sometimes that little clue can make a picture look different. It's how you read and interpret things & we are all built differently and have different minds, naturally we have both drawn different conclusions here. To you it's face value, to me, it's a little different.

I'm not saying he's guilty, all I'm saying is that 40 second clip made me sit back and re-consider things

I have questions about anyone who watched the video and didn't think something was off. His whole aura changed. Then again, half of the people declaring him guilty after that 5-second clip are the same ones who defended Pacquiao through every distortion, nonsense, contradiction and other crap he used. People on these boards are hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post

I get it, but what else could Floyd have done to prove he was a clean athlete in a era of sports tainted by PED's? He didn't have to take any tests, he didn't even have to ask Manny to test, he could have just juiced, turnt his lights out in 2010', and he STILL would get the same criticism based of SPECULATION.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I have questions about anyone who watched the video and didn't think something was off. His whole aura changed. Then again, half of the people declaring him guilty after that 5-second clip are the same ones who defended Pacquiao through every distortion, nonsense, contradiction and other crap he used. People on these boards are hilarious.
                Oh man, the amount of red flags Pacquiao has over him is ridiculous, it's borderline hilarious. Again, no proof as of yet, but by god am I highly suspicious

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Yeah Floyd was totally unprepared for that one. He had no clear answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    it got swept under the rug just like oscar's failed test.

the powers that be made a concerted effort to protect floyd, pac, and oscar or any other big time cash cow from ever being caught.

too much business at risk.
                    What was the info on that? I have read it a number of times where was it sourced?

Comment

• I'm convinced that a lot more fighters are on the dope than we want to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X