• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thread in bscene history.

Comment

• I'd say this one tied with "Broner be like..."

Comment

• Great thread because its original. All the copycat threads after just don't measure up, especially since Broner didn't get KO'd.

Comment

• Comment

• this and the floyd boat (investment) thread have to be my two favorite threads of all time on bscene

Comment

• Lack of respect for fighters seems to be the main concept on this site. It has become the spawning site of cowards.
              There is NO reason to display these degrading pictorials of a terrific champion.
              Why its tolerated is beyond me other than to "stir the soup" but at what expense should thread activity over ride respect for the main characters that headline the sport?

It's shame that little minds have a forum to display the child like games there's
              "nothing positive" and nothing "productive" about disgracing a man who has contributed what Manny has.

These fools are not fans, fans bring positive energy to the sport even when they boo or disapprove a fighters persona in and out of the ring.

Its always the people who have NEVER participated in this sport in anyway that are the most offensive and crude fools. Anyone who has tried this sport as a kid or adult have experienced the difficulty to try and grasp the simplest
              tasks needed to start learning. They have new found respect for the men who
              have given their lives to the life style!

I'm embarrassed to be on this thread but I want to state how disappointed I am in the forum leaders in allowing such filth. Ray Corso

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                Lack of respect for fighters seems to be the main concept on this site. It has become the spawning site of cowards.
                There is NO reason to display these degrading pictorials of a terrific champion.
                Why its tolerated is beyond me other than to "stir the soup" but at what expense should thread activity over ride respect for the main characters that headline the sport?

It's shame that little minds have a forum to display the child like games there's
                "nothing positive" and nothing "productive" about disgracing a man who has contributed what Manny has.

These fools are not fans, fans bring positive energy to the sport even when they boo or disapprove a fighters persona in and out of the ring.

Its always the people who have NEVER participated in this sport in anyway that are the most offensive and crude fools. Anyone who has tried this sport as a kid or adult have experienced the difficulty to try and grasp the simplest
                tasks needed to start learning. They have new found respect for the men who
                have given their lives to the life style!

I'm embarrassed to be on this thread but I want to state how disappointed I am in the forum leaders in allowing such filth. Ray Corso
                Well then why is it acceptable to do that to adrien broner with that dumb meme page, huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  The Pacman and his crew don't look to concern about Ricky here celebrating.

But when the Pacman is the one laying face first one the canvas, it's not right to celebrate or even take a picture!

Your boy was put to sleep. Deal with it and stop being such a butthurt pu$$y!
                  Ironic isn't it...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Well then why is it acceptable to do that to adrien broner with that dumb meme page, huh.
                    It's silly to compare the two. Broner dug his own hole doing his best impression of Floyd and causing controversy. I honestly did not mind but did not work out for him. People wanted to see him fail because of his shitty personality. Pacquiao is typically a respectful person. I still don't get the amusement people got out this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                      Ironic isn't it...
                      Koncz and Buboy are Crackheads.

Comment

Working...
                      X