Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect Pac Vs Marquez 5th at 150 after Marquez schools Pac again for the fourth time. Pac's choice of cherry picks is thin so will have no choice but to fight Marquez for the 5th time or go full time playing politics..

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      This coming from the guy claiming Floyd was scared of Hatton to then later discrediting Floyd for KTFO of Hatton...bwwhahaha.....
      Yes Floyd was scared of hatton, thats why he asked for referee help, requestsing Cortez looked out for Hattons dirty tactics before the fight. Floyd keeps tarnishing his wins by making things easier for himself.

But back to JMM. Floyd cheated in this fight, so why do people keep bringing this fight in which Floyd cheated up?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Yes Floyd was scared of hatton, thats why he asked for referee help, requestsing Cortez looked out for Hattons dirty tactics before the fight. Floyd keeps tarnishing his wins by making things easier for himself.

But back to JMM. Floyd cheated in this fight, so why do people keep bringing this fight in which Floyd cheated up?
        You also forgot that Floyd also asked for the help of the ring post as well bwahahahah........

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Haha ****ing hell
          I was told it was wrong to laugh at ******s but with this guy,I can't help myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            maybe you don't know how to read.. I said on fight night. which most people agree and this is the reason he hasn't stepped on the unofficial scales since. see in boxing, you don't weigh the same amount you do at the weigh in for more than maybe 5 minutes.. after you blow back up to a comfortable weight. mayweather looked like a middleweight in there and most insiders said he was 155 to 160 on fight night.
            He stepped on the scales for ortiz. Mayweather weighed 150 on fight night, go watch the damn video. Ortiz was 14 pounds heavier than him and he handled him on the inside with ease.

mayweather weighed in 146 for JMM and yet you think he put on over 10 pounds, he never put on 10 pounds his entire career for weigh ins. zab judah weighed more than mayweather on fight night. I dont think he was even over 155 for his fight with cotto considering he weighed in at 150

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Yeah and I bet you think Trevor Berbick is an ATG and is better than Holmes, Spinks, and Frazier because Berbick beat Ali so badly that he sent him into retirement and Ali never fought again.

You simpletons love to name drop and completely ignore WHEN Pac fought them.

Just like REAL boxing fans look at WHEN Berbick beat Ali.
              Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Hatton also did a better job with Castillo then Floyd

Yes .... another name dropping ..... Floyd picked on Marquez. Go check Boxrec or something to know which division they belonged as the REAL BOXING Fans who are not wearing blinders know the truth ...... Floyd fans can't think objectively on this one unfortunately and are somehow trying to change history on a fight that has been a black mark on their hero for years now! lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                He stepped on the scales for ortiz. Mayweather weighed 150 on fight night, go watch the damn video. Ortiz was 14 pounds heavier than him and he handled him on the inside with ease.

mayweather weighed in 146 for JMM and yet you think he put on over 10 pounds, he never put on 10 pounds his entire career for weigh ins. zab judah weighed more than mayweather on fight night. I dont think he was even over 155 for his fight with cotto considering he weighed in at 150
                He weighed 147 on fight night for Cotto,they blamed the weight loss since the weigh-in on the head cold he had

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Yes .... another name dropping ..... Floyd picked on Marquez. Go check Boxrec or something to know which division they belonged as the REAL BOXING Fans who are not wearing blinders know the truth ...... Floyd fans can't think objectively on this one unfortunately and are somehow trying to change history on a fight that has been a black mark on their hero for years now! lol!
                  Marquez agreed to it and I would rather face a guy 2 pounds heavier than agreed than to have to cut 2 pounds before a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                    Marquez agreed to it and I would rather face a guy 2 pounds heavier than agreed than to have to cut 2 pounds before a fight
                    So what ....

When Marquez found out that Floyd came in above the contracted weight, he agreed.

When Broner's opponent found out, he agreed to Broner coming in above the contracted weight but Broner was heavily criticized. Larry Merchant mentioned the criticism yesterday. By the way, so was Floyd criticized but his fans want us to believe otherwise ......

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      So what ....

When Marquez found out that Floyd came in above the contracted weight, he agreed.

When Broner's opponent found out, he agreed to Broner coming in above the contracted weight but Broner was heavily criticized. Larry Merchant mentioned the criticism yesterday. By the way, so was Floyd criticized but his fans want us to believe otherwise ......
                      Um, Floyd got criticized too. But what has Escobedo done at 130 since then compared to what Marquez was able to do at "the weight he shouldn't have been"?

The main gripe was that "Marquez isn't a welterweight" But he just smacked around Pacquiao at welterweight a year ago so badly that they need ANOTHER rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X