Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: Man or Mouse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also for a boxer to die in the ring is the most honorable way to die possible

Comment

everything that you've contributed to this thread, forza, has been incredibly stupid. just ****en stupid, smdh.

bringing up hypotheticals like "in a street fight i'd bet" .... c'mon man go get laid and live life, it's apparent here that you're deficient in practicality.

Comment

cotto is one of the most respectable/honorable fighters in boxing... he was just keeping it real. although rabid fans dont want to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by TopVillain
          kneegel is a *****.Plain and simple. He wants to be a professional boxer but does not want to get hurt or care about the fans? Why doesn't he stick to amateur boxing where he can fight with pads on? Anyone backing him up,especially you puto ricans obviously have that quitter mentality,no wonder the majority of you are lazy,jobless drug addicts and on welfare,you gave up on life,you took a knee.
          I'd really like to know what ticket price entitles you to watch a man die. I think you're just a boor hoping to witness the perverse thrill of watching a man suffer and or die in the ring. You are execrable.

Comment

Originally posted by TopVillain
            kneegel is a *****.Plain and simple. He wants to be a professional boxer but does not want to get hurt or care about the fans? Why doesn't he stick to amateur boxing where he can fight with pads on? Anyone backing him up,especially you puto ricans obviously have that quitter mentality,no wonder the majority of you are lazy,jobless drug addicts and on welfare,you gave up on life,you took a knee.
            If you can tell me why over 50% of Mexican households in the USA receive welfare I will give you a pass on your comments. Lazy? Why because we don't sell water and oranges on the highway ? Please nacho... sit your ass back down and get back to your plot to rape your niece when your mother goes to church later on. What a sick bunch... child rape is somehow a part of being a Mexican bad ass??? Pathetic. Read newspaper and ask yourself: "Why are Mexicans ****ing little girls left and right.." You don't want me to start posting links/stats
            son. You really don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Also for a boxer to die in the ring is the most honorable way to die possible
              No actually one of the stupidest ways to die..

Comment

Degenerates... When they are not raping and tattooing there eyelids with stupid ****... they are doing sick **** like this for thrills. What a bunch of damaged people. Societies most sexually disturbed culture who are also #1 in the world in child ****. FCK outta you nacho crunchin savage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._n_998868.html

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                  If you can tell me why over 50% of Mexican households in the USA receive welfare I will give you a pass on your comments. Lazy? Why because we don't sell water and oranges on the highway ? Please nacho... sit your ass back down and get back to your plot to rape your niece when your mother goes to church later on. What a sick bunch... child rape is somehow a part of being a Mexican bad ass??? Pathetic. Read newspaper and ask yourself: "Why are Mexicans ****ing little girls left and right.." You don't want me to start posting links/stats
                  son. You really don't.
                  Oh man, I see your still up to your made up statistics...hahah

Why hasn't your racist ass been banned? Shame...........

Comment

Cotto's position is reasonable but fighters need to have that "do or die" mindset in the ring, yeah it's stupid but thinking about your health and your kids is not gonna help you fight through the pain and get the victory. That's one of the reasons why Cotto lost to Margarito and will lose again in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Oh man, I see your still up to your made up statistics...hahah

Why hasn't your racist ass been banned? Shame...........
                      Hey genius... did you not read your little brother's post about ricans being "lazy?"

Stop crying and learn about who you are. I got links for you. NOTHING is made up son. FACT. over 50% of every Mexican household in the USA is receiving HELP from the taxpayers in this country. FACT.

Comment

Working...
                      X