Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, is everyone looking forward to Atlas' instructions in between rounds tomorrow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, is everyone looking forward to Atlas' instructions in between rounds tomorrow?

Does he still do those attention-seeking, self-promoting speeches in between rounds that he did for Moorer in fights like Holy and Botha? Has there ever been a trainer more in love with this own words than Teddy?

I mean, you gotta feel sorry Povetkin if he gives an insipid performance tomorrow night.

don't think he is gunna be in his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
      don't think he is gunna be in his corner.
      Seriously? Teddy won't be happy with that, it's his time to shine baby!

Comment

the reason povetkin hasn't been ktfo yet under teddy's guidance is because povetkin doesn't understand english thus negating teddy's terrible advice.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          the reason povetkin hasn't been ktfo yet under teddy's guidance is because povetkin doesn't understand english thus negating teddy's terrible advice.
          I really would love to see Teddy's "motivation" phrases being translated in a dry, robotic Russian voice by someone on the team.

"There is no time for tomorrow. You do it tonight, or you're gonna cry. You're gonna cry and I'm gonna have to pick up the pieces".

I'd kill to hear **** like that being translated

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            Right haha. I'm sure he'll motion his fist then slip his head and motion his fist again. Then povetkin will know exactly what to do

Comment

Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post

Does he still do those attention-seeking, self-promoting speeches in between rounds that he did for Moorer in fights like Holy and Botha? Has there ever been a trainer more in love with this own words than Teddy?

I mean, you gotta feel sorry Povetkin if he gives an insipid performance tomorrow night.
              Povetkin does not understand what Teddy is telling him; that's why it is working out so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                Povetkin does not understand what Teddy is telling him; that's why it is working out so far.
                All jokes aside he doesn't look as good as he did prior to Atlas

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  All jokes aside he doesn't look as good as he did prior to Atlas
                  I agree... but let's see the fight.

Comment

I want to see Teddy take the stool away from Povetkin and sit on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X