No announcement yet.

The one thing tony brings that cotto,oscar,hatton,clottey..didnt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one thing tony brings that cotto,oscar,hatton,clottey..didnt

He will not quit,he will not lay down..manny will have to damn near kill this man to win..tony will not back down,he will not run..cotto basically quit against manny after 5.hatton was done after 1,clottey quit before the fight started..Manny has a real fight on his hands here..If we wins this fight he may really lose the war...Come on in the mosley fight yea he lost but he clearly wasnt focused(no excuses mosley beat him down)But this man is on a mission manny better stayin the middle of the ring cause if he gets on the ropes toney will eat him alive with those uppercuts...I think manny wins(wont be surprised if tony pulls it off) but he wont be the same after this fight

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
    He will not quit,he will not lay down..manny will have to damn near kill this man to win..tony will not back down,he will not run..cotto basically quit against manny after 5.hatton was done after 1,clottey quit before the fight started..Manny has a real fight on his hands here..If we wins this fight he may really lose the war...Come on in the mosley fight yea he lost but he clearly wasnt focused(no excuses mosley beat him down)But this man is on a mission manny better stayin the middle of the ring cause if he gets on the ropes toney will eat him alive with those uppercuts...I think manny wins(wont be surprised if tony pulls it off) but he wont be the same after this fight

what would you think if PAC makes him quit?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      that would be breath taking..but aint gonna happen tony would rather die in the ring..you can see it in his eyes..

Comment

He also used to bring plaster.

Comment

I’m still trying to figure out the “I think manny wins but he wont be the same after this fight” part.

You are making it sound like Manny has never been in a war, while I agree it will be a tough fight Manny has the skill to offset the size disparity.

By the way, I’m not like the others who are proclaiming Manny KO’s Tony within 8, I think his skill level alone could give him a comfortable win on the score cards.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            He also used to bring plaster.
            please stop being bitter man..dude whipped cottos ass cause cotto cant handle pressue..move on cotto moved up and won another title..its ok

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
              please stop being bitter man..dude whipped cottos ass cause cotto cant handle pressue..move on cotto moved up and won another title..its ok
              Who's bitter, I'm just stating a known fact.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                I’m still trying to figure out the “I think manny wins but he wont be the same after this fight” part.

You are making it sound like Manny has never been in a war, while I agree it will be a tough fight Manny has the skill to offset the size disparity.

By the way, I’m not like the others who are proclaiming Manny KO’s Tony within 8, I think his skill level alone could give him a comfortable win on the score cards.
                mannys never been in a war with a man this size and a man with tonys workrate..plus all those other wars catch up with you sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Who's bitter, I'm just stating a known fact.
                  We're talking boxing here homie..please keep the negativity to yourself,,dude payed his dues and hes back,margo is a relentless pressure fighter and is el macho to the bone

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    what?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

that's not happening, bro

maybe garcia or the ref will stop the fight. no way tony quits

WARRRGARIIITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X