No announcement yet.

Do You Mind Foreign Language Films ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bellend View Post
    Carlos Vela is still the truth, fuck off.
    You fuck off, Stop dick riding him pathetic ****. All this time you saying he was over rated and a piece of **** and now that he scored more goals in the world cup than the best players of Europe your on his nuts? GTFO with that gay ass ****. Dick ride Rooney or something.

Comment

Originally posted by MOST FEARED MAN View Post
      You fuck off, Stop dick riding him pathetic ****. All this time you saying he was over rated and a piece of **** and now that he scored more goals in the world cup than the best players of Europe your on his nuts? GTFO with that gay ass ****. Dick ride Rooney or something.
      You're that Argentina dick rider.

Comment

You're that Argentina dick rider.
        Nice way to defend yourself

Pathetic band wagoning ****.

Comment

I was actually rooting for Mexico, unlike some wannabe Argentinian.

Comment

What's the film?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
              What's the film?
              Pokemon....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                What's the film?
                Pretty sure its El Secreto de tus Ojos.

Comment

I was actually rooting for Mexico, unlike some wannabe Argentinian.
                  Rooting for Mexico? All you ever do is talk **** about mexicans you pathetic Yank.

Your just mad because you know I'm right by calling you out on your lame ass bandwagonning of Chicharito after all these months of you talking **** about him. Dumb ****ing ****.

Comment

I don't mind forum films with or without subtitles as long as they are not long dramatic love stories.

Comment

Originally posted by MOST FEARED MAN View Post
                      Rooting for Mexico? All you ever do is talk **** about mexicans you pathetic Yank.

Your just mad because you know I'm right by calling you out on your lame ass bandwagonning of Chicharito after all these months of you talking **** about him. Dumb ****ing ****.
                      What bandwagon did I jump off of? None..

You were the one on Argentina's nut, belittling Mexican Football.

Now you're worried about which Mexi**** player I support, get off my nuts, son.

I didn't like him cause he played for the amateur Mexi**** team Chivas.

Comment

Working...
                      X