Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to find, kill, clean and skin your own game would you still eat meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's nothing to hunt out here.. if i wanted to eat meat, I'd have to live the farmers life.
    raise chickens, pigs, and cows.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Yeah, I know man, that's why I want to do it. I should probably try my luck with a 12 guage first but I don't want to pick shot out of the meat...
      Just use steele shot size 3 or 4. It's not that hard at all to get most of that shot out. That size is good to 45 yards and gives you a great pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        headshots on turkeys with a shotgun are needed

you shoot a turkey in the body with a shotty and you pretty much did it for nothing.
        This is a true statement...sadly.

Comment

headshots on turkeys with a shotgun are needed

you shoot a turkey in the body with a shotty and you pretty much did it for nothing.
          those fukn birds are a pain in the butt to kill. i used to try everything. all the stupid gobbleboxes and the chalk calls and the diaphrams

Comment

Turkey hunting is hella hard

but a lot of fun when you get one.

my brother shot an Albino turkey a few years back
            wood ducks=yummy!!!!

Comment

Afghani wench pleasures two thugs while attempting to shove her own fecal matter back up anus.

PM me for the pics, perv.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                those fukn birds are a pain in the butt to kill. i used to try everything. all the stupid gobbleboxes and the chalk calls and the diaphrams
                i always stuck to diaphragms since the boxes cause too much movement.

i can call with the diaphragm with my shotgun ready.

takes a bit getting used to.

it really is all about knowing the land.

i used to always hunt at the camphouse and i had this great spot in a crab apple thicket they would always walk through.

if all else failed i would head to the crab apple thicket

Comment

You know you enjoy seeing innocent Afghani teens lose their religion via interracial ****.

You know that **** makes you hot,

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
                    Just use steele shot size 3 or 4. It's not that hard at all to get most of that shot out. That size is good to 45 yards and gives you a great pattern.
                    I'm still going to give the bow a try this year. I've been practicing drawing back and holding for long periods of time before I release...

Comment

i always stuck to diaphragms since the boxes cause too much movement.

i can call with the diaphragm with my shotgun ready.

takes a bit getting used to.

it really is all about knowing the land.

i used to always hunt at the camphouse and i had this great spot in a crab apple thicket they would always walk through.

if all else failed i would head to the crab apple thicket
                      i would always try and get there early and try and catch those pains in my ass coming off the roost. it was always freezing.

Comment

Working...
                      X