Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are all these slick boxers that Pac should be facing instead??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who are all these slick boxers that Pac should be facing instead??

Other than Floyd I really can't think of any of these supposed slick boxers that pac would have trouble with. And whats all this talk about Pac fighting nothing but face first brawlers? Cotto's a face first brawler? Clotty the counter puncher? Oscar who was an all around boxer? I'll give you Hatton but what face first brawler has pac fought since David Diaz and even before that who?

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Other than Floyd I really can't think of any of these supposed slick boxers that pac would have trouble with. And whats all this talk about Pac fighting nothing but face first brawlers? Cotto's a face first brawler? Clotty the counter puncher? Oscar who was an all around boxer? I'll give you Hatton but what face first brawler has pac fought since David Diaz and even before that who?
    First off Cotto boxed the first round then after that he didnt.

Clottey is not a counter puncher.

Oscar just stood in front of Pac and watched Pac punch him in the face.

Hatton face first.

Diaz face first.

He needs to fight Mayweather, Bradley, Martinez, Dzinziruk, Collazo lots of slick guys around for him.

Mayweather needs to be first on Pacs list. Not another brawler like Valero or Marg.

Comment

well name ONE top slickster Pac has fought then?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        First off Cotto boxed the first round then after that he didnt.

Clottey is not a counter puncher.

Oscar just stood in front of Pac and watched Pac punch him in the face.

Hatton face first.

Diaz face first.

He needs to fight Mayweather, Bradley, Martinez, Dzinziruk, Collazo lots of slick guys around for him.

Mayweather needs to be first on Pacs list. Not another brawler like Valero or Marg.

Clotty not a counter puncher? Wow just wow!! Watch the Judah fight for christ sake!!

As for Cotto and De La Hoya just because Pac made them into sitting ducks that doesn't make them face first brawlers. It's like you never saw any of these guys fight ever.

I already mentioned Diaz and Hatton.

As far as your list with Dzinziruk and Collazo that was a good joke. Bradley isn't slick he's athletic yes but slick? Not really he gets hit to much to be slick. Sergio martinez is fighting at Middleweight so WTF is that.

And valero may be a brawler but hes a brawler with handspeed and footwork. you put to much stock into this whole slick boxer thing considering that their isn't a slick boxer that holds any championship right now worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          well name ONE top slickster Pac has fought then?
          I can't because there wern't any good enough to of fought against him in the divisions he was in over the years.

let face it Slick boxer is really code word for black American fighter considering some of the names that get associated with the word"slick boxer" nowadays..

Comment

I can't because there wern't any good enough to of fought against him in the divisions he was in over the years.

let face it Slick boxer is really code word for black American fighter considering some of the names that get associated with the word"slick boxer" nowadays..
            did you make this up?

The slickest boxer in the world outside of Floyd is Puerto Rican.

So where did you get that from.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              did you make this up?

The slickest boxer in the world outside of Floyd is Puerto Rican.

So where did you get that from.
              John Ruiz? Who is it?

Comment

Pistol whip should stick to watching Fedor beat clowns.

Joan Guzman

/thread.

Comment

for most floydfans, slick=AA. like this 'slick' idiiot below

Comment

Joan Guzman
                    Floyd Mayweather
                    Luis Collazo
                    Devon Alexander

Comment

Working...
                    X