Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Really Think PW Would "Dominate" 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do People Really Think PW Would "Dominate" 154?

Some people really seem to think this and i don't get it.

Martinez will probably always be his toughest fight at 154 but Quintana and Dzinziruk are also skilled southpaws that certainly wouldn't be a cake walk.

While i'v always said Martinez had underrated power and would be capable to hurt PW (which alot laughed at) he certainly isn't the hardest banger at 154.

Kirkland, Julio, Cintron are all guys who could hurt PW and guys like Konecny, Angulo, & perhaps Martirosyan would be live bodies too.

PW should stay a 154, there is lots of interesting matchups and tough fights for him there. I'd much rather see him stay at one division (154 is where he belongs imo) and try to prove he is the best in a division.

Thoughts?

well we wont know until he starts fighting top guys at 154. We got a sneak peek of how he did with Martinez at 160. Wasnt a good sign. How would it look at 154? Not sure.

He hasnt been in with a real puncher yet. Hopefully we will get to see him fight some of the opponents youve mentioned as he is an entertaining fighter but I doubt well see it, seems like he is only shopping for big names at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Some people really seem to think this and i don't get it.

Martinez will probably always be his toughest fight at 154 but Quintana and Dzinziruk are also skilled southpaws that certainly wouldn't be a cake walk.

While i'v always said Martinez had underrated power and would be capable to hurt PW (which alot laughed at) he certainly isn't the hardest banger at 154.

Kirkland, Julio, Cintron are all guys who could hurt PW and guys like Konecny, Angulo, & perhaps Martirosyan would be live bodies too.

PW should stay a 154, there is lots of interesting matchups and tough fights for him there. I'd much rather see him stay at one division (154 is where he belongs imo) and try to prove he is the best in a division.

Thoughts?
      Kirkland, Julio and Cintron get destroyed..

Vanes is a prospect......

He will OWN that division.

Hes the only fighter in the P4P ranks from 154-160...In other words..HES THE BEST.

Comment

PW is more then capable of Dominating the JMW division. Your right there all tough fights.

But PW beats them all
        Kirkland- Is a jailbird. Could be a good fight when he gets out.
        Cintron- You gotta be kidding me he can't handle high punch output he said it himself.
        Julio- ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! the love child is not on that level.
        Angulo- Too green. Too slow.
        Spinks- Easy money.
        Dzinziruk- Is protected and can't handle elite fighters.
        Quintana-Already destroyed. Sparring partner

Never seen Martirosyan or Konecny.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
          Kirkland, Julio and Cintron get destroyed..

Vanes is a prospect......

He will OWN that division.

Hes the only fighter in the P4P ranks from 154-160...In other words..HES THE BEST.
          Be a fan, not a place for him to rest his testicles.

Seems like almost everything in regards to PW and his fans is hypothetical and "he would"

If he's the best and would "own" 154, he should shut the **** up and prove it. I agree he should be favored over probably everyone but Martinez but half those guys i named could hurt PW and he sure as hell is there to be hit.

I'm tired of having to use my imagination when trying to picture these amazing feats that his biggest supporters claim he's capable of. Do more than flap your gums.

Comment

I like Pwill but until he gives Sergio a rematch, I can't say ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Be a fan, not a place for him to rest his testicles.

Seems like almost everything in regards to PW and his fans is hypothetical and "he would"

If he's the best and would "own" 154, he should shut the **** up and prove it. I agree he should be favored over probably everyone but Martinez but half those guys i named could hurt PW and he sure as hell is there to be hit.

I'm tired of having to use my imagination when trying to picture these amazing feats that his biggest supporters claim he's capable of. Do more than flap your gums.
              Funniest **** ever. Now that's sig worthy.

Comment

No....not as long as Sergio is there.

Comment

I say, he gets beat by Sergio in a rematch, QUintana beats him too. And guys like Cintron and Kirkland have more than a chance of KHTFO!!!

Amnd my man, Dzinziruk, schools his ass.

Williams beats, spinks, Latimore, rhodes Angulo fairly easy though

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    I say, he gets beat by Sergio in a rematch, QUintana beats him too. And guys like Cintron and Kirkland have more than a chance of KHTFO!!!

Amnd my man, Dzinziruk, schools his ass.

Williams beats, spinks, Latimore, rhodes Angulo fairly easy though
                    Yeah we see things pretty similarly.

Cintron has the punch to hurt him but one can never underestimate Kermit's Vaginaness.

Angulo would be fun to watch, just the sheer aggression of both guys.

And i really think Julio would be able to land and when he did he'd hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                    X