No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Tyson77:

Last edited by Miburo; 09-09-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      you chaps would probably drink poor new england under the drunken language table.
      Paul's attention came at last to a tall blonde woman, green-eyed, a face of patrician beauty, classic in its hauteur, untouched by tears, completely undefeated. Without being told it, Paul knew her — Princess Royal, Bene Gesserit-trained, a face that time vision had shown him in many aspects: Irulan. There's my key, he thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        For Tyson77:

uh, thanks...

Are you from Japan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          uh, thanks...

Are you from Japan?
          excellent question Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            uh, thanks...

Are you from Japan?
            Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            excellent question Mike
            All you need to know is that I'm godlike
            Last edited by Miburo; 09-09-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• I think I'm turning into Nodo lately, only without the hookups

Comment

• ^^ LOL.

I'm having some more kirins, puffing on some cigs and watching some NFL games I downloaded. Catching up on the 49ers game. I was watching it this morning at the crack of dawn, but was fading in and out, and wanted to see the full game. It was weird, I'd been streaming some other games when I passed out, and had a stream open, and I happened to wake up about 30 seconds before Akers' record tying 63 yard field goal. Feeling pretty good about the niners right now. They've always been my team.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    the point giver strikes again.

long live the points, long live the green!

:ROCK:

Comment

• Another day. Another day of drinking. Today, happy hour at Ikkyu izakaya, followed by some Guinnesses at my favorite neighborhood bar, now I'm back home sipping on a little white wine.

I don't know from whence my recent luck has come, but I was texting with this Vietnamese girl I met recently the whole time while I was at the izakaya. It seemed I was close to potentially setting up a meeting for the night, but she sort of backed away. I never tried to ask her to go out or anything, just texted back and forth and tried to gauge the feeling. I think I'm still in that no man's land at the moment.
                      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-11-2012, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X