No announcement yet.

Here's a theory...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koboy View Post
    8th P4P changes this slightly. If he was 5th, you could argue that he deserved to fight PBF. But 8th and Cotto was ranked 7th in the same division as PBF, but PBF chose Hatton instead.

Doesn't this look like careful management with a little bit of hype job to make Ricky look like a worthy opponent? He could have picked Cotto instead.
    Fcuk off dickhead, of the people ranked higher than Ricky only one is in PBF's weigth range and PBF was ducking Cotto like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
      Fcuk off dickhead, of the people ranked higher than Ricky only one is in PBF's weigth range and PBF was ducking Cotto like a *****.

Enough said. So you're saying that PBF had a hand in promoting Ricky to be a worthy opponent because he was ducking Cotto, who was the more deserving opponent? Ahhhh!

Oooh! Dickhead. Did you ask permission to write that one?
      Last edited by koboy; 04-20-2009, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
        Enough said. So you're saying that PBF had a hand in promoting Ricky to be a worthy opponent because he was ducking Cotto, who was the more deserving opponent? Ahhhh!

Oooh! Dickhead. Did you ask permission to write that one?
        No, the P4P No8 is worthy of anyone in terms of opposition

And son i'm both older and far smarter than you so cut the crap.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
          And son i'm both older and far smarter than you so cut the crap.
          Do you know how ridiculous you sound? I already know I'm smarter than you but how do you know you are older than me? You must have pulled that one out of thin air, nostradamus. Now we know where most of your facts come from.

Comment

Working...
          X