Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with compression clothing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with compression clothing?

Hey everyone I was interested in trying out compression clothing for running/boxing and wanted to know if anyone here has had any experience with them.

Are they worth the extra money?
    Do they make a huge difference?
    Should I just stick with hoodies, sweats..etc?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Originally posted by Loocifer101 View Post
    Hey everyone I was interested in trying out compression clothing for running/boxing and wanted to know if anyone here has had any experience with them.

Are they worth the extra money?
    Do they make a huge difference?
    Should I just stick with hoodies, sweats..etc?

Thanks in advance everyone!
    Yes, I think they do make a difference. You will notice that when you run with sweats, they hold the moisture, but don't wick it away. It gets held in the fabric and your skin starts to chafe. The compression clothing keeps you dry and prevents chaffing. If you don't have problems with chaffing, you'll be ok, but I know for me personally, I chafe easily. I wear Under Armor compression shorts and wick-away shorts on top for easy breathing. They are expensive though, so you have to hunt out the deals. Buy one piece, try it for a bit and if it works well then you can buy more of them.

Comment

any thing past 6 miles or 2 hours of biking chaffs my nipples (like to the point of bleeeding after a few days in a row) if i wear anything other then the sweat wicking stuff.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys I really appreciate it.

Gonna go looking around for deals on them tomorrow, can't wait to test 'em out.

Comment

Working...
        X