No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ccl2003 View Post
    Floyd and company will make all possible excuses in the world so as not to get beat by Pacquaio. That entire Mayweather team deserves no respect and should be banned in boxing for life because they are all a disgrace to the sport.

To Floyd: I want to kick your ass more than Manny and if you want a street brawl just call me anytime you sorry excuse for a human being.

Coward = Floyd
    IM GLAD U HAVE ONLY 30 POST MAN MAKE THIS THE LAST ONE IF YOU WANT A STREET FIGHT ILL SEND A STRONG ASS CRACKHEAD DOWN THERE TO SUPER MAN PUNCH THE **** OUT OF YOU THEN PUT YOU IN A FIGURE FOUR!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
      i kno WHAT you posted....you don't even realize what you posted.

olympic athletes are tested on a RANDOM basis. when camp mayweather asked for, and team pacquaio AGREED, to olympic-style tests, they should've known olympic style tests are done RANDOMLY......athletes don't get to decide when they want to provide samples.....what is so hard to understand about that?

nothing you have posted, gives specific times olympic athletes get tested? why, because there are none....it's all RANDOM!
      Dude, you really are a moron. If it is random, then why are they(Mayweather's camp) asking for a blood test specifically the day before the fight, how the **** is that random. Explain that. . BTW, you are correct about the random testing, i'm saying that Manny's camp is disputing the "multiple random testing", especially the day before the fight.
      Last edited by rommel357; 12-23-2009, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
        I feel ya brotha, I don't understand what so hard about doing a little blood test? Team Pac demandin 10 mill per pound if Floyd come in over 147, now that some crazy ****, but they don't agree to a little simple blood test? they making they self look bad!
        you're just babbling without understanding what you read.
        pac agreed to any/all tests...but not within 30 days of the fyt!!
        what's wrong with blood testing 10 minutes after the fyt??

i wonder....why is floyd so adamant with the tests??? is he afraid??
        why does floyd insist on blood test nearly fyt day...him knowing manny is superstitiously against it!!??
        floyd is just trying to get into manny's head..to throw manny off his training!!
        floyd and his team are afraid.....
        floyd is looking for excuse to scuttle his fyt with manny...WHY?!?
        team maywither will not run out of issue in this fyt......WHY?!?

Comment

• Allowing Manny to be urine tested anytime, but not blood tested may indicate Ariza is giving him Human Growth Hormone as part of his "special mix"

Can't detect HGH in urine. You need blood to distinguish btw naturally occuring HGH in the body from the pituitary and artificial HGH.

If Ariza was giving Manny something illegal i would suggest it is a combo of HGH & EPO.

HGH would increase muscle mass, bone density, reduce fat and help recovery. EPO to boost energy levels and stamina.

Who knows?? IT could very well be possile. I still think Floyd will want the fight even if they refuse the testing. Floyd all about the $$$.

Comment

• Floyd don't want to fight. It's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by boojee View Post
              Floyd don't want to fight. It's that simple.

I don't believe that at all. All their (floyds team) actions since floyd came out of "retirement" was manouvering to get this fight to happen.

Comment

• As far as i'm concern, like Roach have suggested, the ball is in on Floyd's court now. Manny's camp have done all they can to make this fight happen. Blood test before the press conference and after the fight is good enough. If Floyd himself had never been subjected to this and neither of the other fighters he fought before Manny, why the **** Manny should be subjected to this. Regardless, they agreed to it to a certain extent, so there shouldn't be anymore discussions about it. Man up Floyd, it's all up to you now.
                Last edited by rommel357; 12-23-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                  what you have given is an opinion, not an argument......

so basically, you're actually doing nothing more than talking ****....the same thing you accused me of.

your buddy rommel actually presented an argument, or at least he tried.
                  No, I'm stating an interpretation of events. I would say the case of this being a slanderous attack through the press is rather obvious if you actually read the piece closely, without being blinded by biased love for FMJ.

Given the case, I don't see what more there is to argue really. Do you expect me to argue whether Manny is on the juice? Such an argument is really a non-starter, given the complete lack of basis for arguing one way or the other--that is aside from the fact that he's passed every test issued, according to the NSAC commissioner himself.

I don't know who rommel is, so stop assuming ****. I am simply stating my views. As I said, the issue here, as I see it, is not some baseless accusations from FMJ and company, expressed in a GBP press release. The issue is a slander campaign being conducted by GBP and Mayweather's team.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-23-2009, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spinika7 View Post
                    Allowing Manny to be urine tested anytime, but not blood tested may indicate Ariza is giving him Human Growth Hormone as part of his "special mix"

Can't detect HGH in urine. You need blood to distinguish btw naturally occuring HGH in the body from the pituitary and artificial HGH.

If Ariza was giving Manny something illegal i would suggest it is a combo of HGH & EPO.

HGH would increase muscle mass, bone density, reduce fat and help recovery. EPO to boost energy levels and stamina.

Who knows?? IT could very well be possile. I still think Floyd will want the fight even if they refuse the testing. Floyd all about the $$$.
                    people keep talking about roids this and roids that but hgh is a whole other thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by spinika7 View Post
                      I don't believe that at all. All their (floyds team) actions since floyd came out of "retirement" was manouvering to get this fight to happen.
                      until they saw the destruction of Cotto, the man Floyd have been ducking for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X