No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Keith Thurman Putting in Work For Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Keith Thurman Putting in Work For Danny Garcia

ST. PETERSBURG, FL - Undefeated world champion Keith "One Time" Thurman hosted media at his training camp in St. Petersburg, FL Wednesday as he prepares to face fellow welterweight world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING on CBS, presented by Premier Boxing Champions, Saturday, March 4 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. Photos by Prime 360.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know...to me, it looks more like he's grinding hard, not putting in work. Looking forward to watching him enter beast mode.

Comment

Have u guys noticed how alot of american boxers recently started over using the phrase "at the end of the day".. floyd, broner, this guy, the other guy... just read or hear their recent inerviews

Comment

He ain't ready! Thurman is going down!

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          He ain't ready! Thurman is going down!
          what? thurman is going to have danny's face looking like hamburger meat and crack head angel will be crying the background.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            what? thurman is going to have danny's face looking like hamburger meat and crack head angel will be crying the background.
            Nope! Thurman is going down! DSG!

Comment

I hope Keith Thurman knocks Danny Garcia the f--k out!

Comment

War One time!

Comment

if angel shows up with his baiting remarks there will be no fight angel has no problem ruining his sons career over a few ghetto remarks it's what he lives for

Comment

what a stupid trend at many fighters with that unaesthetic-disgusting bum beard.LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X