Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs on Golovkin: Best Win is Brook, I'm His First Real Test!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jacobs admitting he is scared of golovkin.its going to be an easy night for ggg. fighting scared and giving ggg too much respect gets you crushed before you even know what happened. ask matthew macklin

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      I believe Jacobs said he was training like he is scared, but he said upfront he is fearful of no one. That is a good approach and should help him.
      Agreed, not that he is scared to fight. When I use to box as an amateur I use to be nervous, but it helped me in a way. It meant would t go in there headhunting and getting KD Or out.

Comment

GGG within 6 RDS. GGG top five P4p in Practically all experts/boxing writers list. Greatness/Skills don't go unrecognized!

Comment

That may or may not be but when was the last time GGG was really tested ...Jacobs may do that to a degree because he is bigger than Brooke same outcome I believe give the guy his due... Jacob's must have a strategy especially for the first 3/4 rounds...

Comment

He just admitted hes afraid lol wtf

Comment

Both Jacobs and Canelo present real threats in my opinion for almost opposite reasons based on styles. If he loses either, he goes down in history as a really good middleweight champ but in my opinion, not true ATG. But if he beats both, he puts himself on the ATG map.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Agreed, not that he is scared to fight. When I use to box as an amateur I use to be nervous, but it helped me in a way. It meant would t go in there headhunting and getting KD Or out.
                Yep, I know what you mean. I was a disaster in boxing, but I did play other sports. I used to get what we called "butterflies" in my stomach before the start of any game, especially in championships and other big games.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Both Jacobs and Canelo present real threats in my opinion for almost opposite reasons based on styles. If he loses either, he goes down in history as a really good middleweight champ but in my opinion, not true ATG. But if he beats both, he puts himself on the ATG map.
                  Hopefully Canelo get Saunders belt and then GGG fights Canelo for ALL the belts and Hopkins MW defense record. Then no one can not consider him one of the best. Hopkins might have an argument because he won a couple of LHW belts but he also has losses unlike GGG???

Comment

Keep encouraging yerself you will live,,,,,maybe

The big bad scary boogie is goin getcha !

Comment

Hope his plan is to fight on the inside because if he tries to fight at range he's going to be in trouble. I like Daniel, don't bash him like so many others around here but Andre might have the wrong game plan for this fight for his fighter. An inside fight suits him best, muscle his way in the fight and wear out Golovkin a bit. You cannot fight Golovkin at range because anything that lands anywhere is going to hurt like a mother..

Comment

Working...
                      X