Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badou Jack vs Adonis Stevenson @175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adonis prob knocks him out.. rather have jack win though, guy fights everybody and isnt 40

jack will be underdog again

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
      Neither is Stevenson.
      Stevonson has the best left hand in boxing.

Comment

Badou jack has no business fighting top 175 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          Square fighters who like to block fighters on their guard usually don't do too well against southpaw with sharp and powerful left hand, they tend to have very tough time to block it...
          Prime for prime Adonis knocks Badou out, but right now? It's completely unknown to me, pick em. Adonis should fight Eleider first, winner against Badou is great fight.

You talk like he's B-Hop old ... Stevenson started boxing late and wisely haven't "over fight" since he destroyed Dawson... The guy has the shape of a 30 y/o still, and was never really shook up in the last 3 years... Probably near the top of the list for best fitted animal at LHW...
          Last edited by Superbee; 01-15-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Don't think it's a good idea for Floyd to match up Badou against Hard punching Adonis for his first fight at LHW . Jack's vulnerable early on in fights . Derek Edwards KO'd him in the first rnd and Degale put him down . Regardless if it was a Flash knockdown , He went down ! Adonis has the strongest left hand in boxing ( IMO ) and would probably take Jack out early on . Specially after just going through such a tough fight with Degale .

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              why stevenson? ward is champ at 175...kinda.
              Floyd is very strategic with things he says.. maybe he bashed Virgil Hunter because he knows he's gonna have to match his guy with Ward eventually and wants to create hype for that. Jack going for Adonis, if he wins he's WBC champ then a clash with Ward is the next move (since we all know Ward beats Kovalev again )

Comment

It would be one of Stevenson's best wins. People act like Stevesnon has some amazing resume. He's been living in a sideshow while 175 happened without him.

I wouldn't bet on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                  He "looks good", but so did Evander Holyfield when he lost to Tank Williams.
                  You can't judge what's left from his reflex, speed and power by the way he looks and his recent level of opposition make it really hard to judge how much he slipped... He hasn't fought anyone top 10 in years now.
                  History shows that you can hide that you're past prime if you fight lower level opposition(He still looked really bad against Bika and Williams Jr. imo). I think when he steps up again, it will all show up.
                  I think Joe Smith Jr. probably beats him.
                  He looked bad against Williams Jr ? I think he adapted pretty fast once he knew that Jr couldn't hurt him bad. He showed speed, power and a long gone and almost forgotten inside game that even me as a fan was impressed of ... Oh and Jr was ranked 8th for the WBC at that time ... Didn't make him an A opponent, but hey it was what it was...

Comment

Adonis Stevenson wins this fight, i believe that Badou Jack should stay at 168! his stamina and endurance looked impressive vs James Degale. Jack is a good solid fighter, but as a fighter there is not anything that he does GREAT, he is just a good all-round fighter. If you aspire to more up in weight classes, and beat the elite guys within that weight division! you need to do SOMETHING great! Adonis Stevenson in my opinion would be two fast and powerful for Jack! but who knows, Stevenson could slow down overnight....

Comment

jack beats the pimp. Stevensons 39, with his athletic style its more than likely hes not what he was. Jack is too young, too fresh, wears him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X