Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reasons why Kovalev always lie and trash talks Stevenson, if he's the one ducking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will side with you guys about Kovalev if you can show me that he's as greedy as Adonis or Ward. I've never seen Kovalev demand astronomical sums of money. If you can show me that Kovalev wanted more than what he was offered, then I'll be convinced you have a case against the Krusher.

Comment

how and why do people say Adonis ducked kov then defend kov and duva for doing the same thing? if Stevenson ducked, Kov ducked

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        I will side with you guys about Kovalev if you can show me that he's as greedy as Adonis or Ward. I've never seen Kovalev demand astronomical sums of money. If you can show me that Kovalev wanted more than what he was offered, then I'll be convinced you have a case against the Krusher.

They were offered 50/50 and a purse bid while he was a free man with no bounds to HBO... Took note of the 50/50, rushed in to renew with HBO and chickened out from the bid ... He ducked... Not much else to say...
        Last edited by Superbee; 12-23-2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          They were offered 50/50 and a purse bid while he was a free man with no bounds to HBO... Took note of the 50/50, rushed in to renew with HBO and chickened out from the bid ... He ducked... Not much else to say...
          Can you show me where it says he demands more than 50? Any proof at all that he's as as greedy as Adonis or Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Can you show me where it says he demands more than 50? Any proof at all that he's as as greedy as Adonis or Ward?
            One thing I like with people who plays dumm, is the fact that to act as they do, they must 1st be more than aware about the real truth in the situation. Despite this quality, their morality is seriously unbalanced from logic. Because the main weakness with their kind, is their incapacity to regulate their own feelings. Even knowing the truth, the fragility of their emotions cause them to develop the powerful faculty to lie to themselves constantly. With the inability to be aware on how dumm they really look, as soon as they play at it...

Comment

Working...
            X