Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Vows To Make Statement in Leo Santa Cruz Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I though Frampton would win, I think he's the better fighter overall....but I didn't think Leo had the right gameplan for the first fight, especially after seeing how he handled Mares at the end of a jab. I'd still favor Jackal, but I think there's some room for LSC to adjust and make it more complicated for Frampton

Comment

This is will be a great rematch but both Frampton and Santa Cruz ducked Rigondeaux at 122. To be fair, everyone with anything to lose (except Donaire) ducked Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
        With panticruz? Statement? You should make a statement fighting the king , rigondeaux. You , rabbit , ran from 122 giving your title to master rigondeaux ... statement fighting panticruz? Ha ha

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .
        Rigo is a coward, a traitor, and boring. Mariconeaux should be his last name. Leo would kill that ugly midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Rematch why? Frampton won easy
          The most stupid comment here. Typical Brit.

Comment

I guess the Leo fans are all fired up for revenge. Hey, more power to your guy. I've said it before, Leo has just hit a wall, and it will happen again in the RM... except this time by getting dropped and stopped. Then his 'consolation prize' will be Rigo.

LOL

Comment

After what happened last week Frampton better dominate every round or knock LSC out.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Leo will definitely be more focused with his dad/trainer by his side this time around.

The first fight was candidate for Fight Of The Year but I think this one will be even better.

Leo's bringing the pain
                Last time he spent to much time site-seeing and worried about his dad soo much that he wanted to cancel the fight. I got Leo in this fight by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  After what happened last week Frampton better dominate every round or knock LSC out.
                  A lil early to already have excuses???

Comment

Frampton fought the PERFECT fight and I highly doubt he can do it again. Leo can take what he learned from the later rounds and start like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X