Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of These Two Fighters do You Have Ranked Higher All-Time RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GueroTX View Post
    Floyd easily. But neither one cracks the top ten all time.
    Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      As brilliant as Pacman was, Mayweather was in a different league.
      Well said. Good post.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Comment

• Mayweather is the better boxer, Manny the better fighter!
            I give Mayweather the nod as a promoter because he's fooled so many people into thinking he "fights" when he hasn't fought in a long time. Manny has folks fooled into thinking he's a special puncher when the facts are he doesn't hit hard at all.
            As welters their not top flight men at all but their over all career marks are impressive.
            Of course when you look at their fight against one another you'd think both stunk but that's the "current era" of boxing. All hype no substance!!

Merry Xmass

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Mayweather is the better boxer, Manny the better fighter!
              I give Mayweather the nod as a promoter because he's fooled so many people into thinking he "fights" when he hasn't fought in a long time. Manny has folks fooled into thinking he's a special puncher when the facts are he doesn't hit hard at all.
              As welters their not top flight men at all but their over all career marks are impressive.
              Of course when you look at their fight against one another you'd think both stunk but that's the "current era" of boxing. All hype no substance!!

Merry Xmass
              How is Manny the better fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                How is Manny the better fighter?
                cause he wants him to be....just like the media did....."middle America" did

May 2nd is all but forgotten since the wrong guy won, had Manny won it would have been a national holiday in the phillipines, ESPN first take would have did a special with Manny, Roach and Skip Bayless sucking them both off

The media and so called fans are full of shyt

how can you judge an athlete's athletic prowess and include his personality and outside persona? who cares about that, its about who is better and I never saw Manny as a threat. Anybody who has been on this forum knows I've been saying this since 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  cause he wants him to be....just like the media did....."middle America" did

May 2nd is all but forgotten since the wrong guy won, had Manny won it would have been a national holiday in the phillipines, ESPN first take would have did a special with Manny, Roach and Skip Bayless sucking them both off

The media and so called fans are full of shyt

how can you judge an athlete's athletic prowess and include his personality and outside persona? who cares about that, its about who is better and I never saw Manny as a threat. Anybody who has been on this forum knows I've been saying this since 2009
                  Manny was never a threat. Even in 2009 Manny gets schooled, maybe even stopped, because he was more aggressive and Floyd would have tuned him up and made his face a mess.

Comment

• Where are the pact@rds who are always citing poll results as being a representation of public percection? You know who you are lol. You guys troll every maywether related thread but this one. I wonder why?

Comment

• I wish there was a who gives a sh it box to vote for as that's what i would have voted. Both guys are great fighters and both provided some great exciting fights.

But IMO trying to determine who is better on the all time list is meaningless. At best either one can't be rated any higher than around 25th on the all time list. As for who is higher, we'll take your pick as for most on here it comes down to who you fanboy for.

Comment

Working...
                      X