Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to Floyd: If I’m easy to hit then step on the plate and fight me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floms are trapped in time, back in 2009.

Comment

• You have Pac who comes in the U.S. everytime he fights and takes questions from EVERYONE AND EVERY MEDIA OUTLET ABOUT FLOYD and has no problem answering on camera. Heck, even went to espn and gets confronted DIRECTLY by a Flomo Stephen Smith, and yet Pac was confident enough to answer any Floyd related questions. Don't forget that Pac gets asked about Floyd alot back in his Island.

MEANWHILE....you have Floyd who doesn't even have the balls to come to the George Lopez show because he doesn't want to be asked about Manny...LOL WTF.. He even bans reporters to ask him Manny questions. Can't come out on public without bodyguards because he's afraid some boxing fan might confront him about fighting Pac.

WOW, SUCH A PEOPLE'S CHAMPION THIS FLOYD IS! WAY TO REPRESENT THE RED WHITE AND BLUE THERE FLOYD!

Comment

• The 2009 offer from Floyd doesn't matter in 2014 and I don't care who's fault it is, it's already 2014 and we should all move on from that.

Since Manny are willing to take the lesser piece of the pie, I don't see why Floyd are still not in the negotiating table.

As Mayweather said he is all about money (we can all agree on that) and who else would give him the biggest payday of his boxing career? None other than Manny, am I right?

Not a Canelo fight nor a Cotto fight only a fight with Manny can give him the biggest payday.

Comment

• Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
          floyd gets called out on this bull**** by everyone in this place but pac gets a free ride and people give him a pass. they keep spouting this 'he doesnt care about money' crap, of course he cares about money, everyone does.

if u a boxing fan then be fair to both. if u gona call out floyd then do the same for pac. they both full of ****
          Its kind of hard to **** on Manny when he is calling the gay out every way he can. His promoter is talking to floyd's network and trying to get the fight done. I cant see a problem here. The only person doing nothing is floyd. Its nearly 2015, the past is done and as of the right now you got one guy calling for the fight and one guy sat on his hands.

Comment

• Flow-mos: Pac is completely ducking by not signing the "deal"

Pacquiao: Floyd, if Im easy to hit then step on the plate and fight me.

Floyd: hUh, what "deal"? dont listen to them Manny, keep calm, they always wanted to put words to mouth. This Espinoza guy, i dont trust that snake, never even read any deal hes talking about, you know, cant read. My health is still important to me Manny.

Comment

• Floyd fans from 2009 until a month ago. "If Manny really wants the fight, he should call Floyd out and talk schit."

Haven't read thread yet, but I guarantee they are crying about this.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EOI0tf_1hQ

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Bad comparison. Sergio knew it would be his last fight and was cashing in. There's $200 mil on offer here, if Manny took 40 that would have been ridiculous. The amount of money of offer here is obscene and if floyd demand's a cent more than half then he is a disgrace. He needs to get on and get it done, he's been called out. Get on with it.
                  ... so Pacquiao "wants the fight for his fans", yet is holding things up because for money, cash that Pacquiao fans openly deride Mayweather as lusting after? lol

Pacquiao knows that he's got roughly $100m worth in tax liabilities that will be coming due, and the Mayweather fight is the only way to get the needed funds. Top Rank has seen what the Marquez loss did to his earning power, and know that a Mayweather wipeout will kill Pacquiao's status as a viable attraction even in Macau.

and Pacquiao wants to be President of his country, lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      ... so Pacquiao "wants the fight for his fans", yet is holding things up because for money, cash that Pacquiao fans openly deride Mayweather as lusting after? lol

Pacquiao knows that he's got roughly $100m worth in tax liabilities that will be coming due, and the Mayweather fight is the only way to get the needed funds. Top Rank has seen what the Marquez loss did to his earning power, and know that a Mayweather wipeout will kill Pacquiao's status as a viable attraction even in Macau.

and Pacquiao wants to be President of his country, lol.
                      This is just plain weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X