Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Price, Pulev Are Threats - Not Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
    Are you trying to imply that Team Klitschko might be ducking Fury?
    Fury is well ranked and has a decent name, yet they are not interested in fighting him

call it what you want, i'm a wlad fan but he's not god.

Comment

Right he is!

The only thing Fury did recently was completing the "David Haye School of Noise Polluting".

Guy has potential though

Comment

Originally posted by EatKnuckle View Post
        Right he is!

The only thing Fury did recently was completing the "David Haye School of Noise Polluting".

Guy has potential though
        I agree. I believe Fury is the big goofy white version of David Haye that has way less skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Fury is well ranked and has a decent name, yet they are not interested in fighting him

call it what you want, i'm a wlad fan but he's not god.
          Yet they're interested in fighting Price and Pulev. I could understand if Team Klitschko said "Tomasz Adamek and Sergei Liakovich are threats, but Tyson Fury is not"

But they/he didn't. There is absolutely nothing to read between the lines here. he's just telling it like it is...IN HIS OPINION/VIEW. I'm not going to even speak on Fury and why he is/isn't a thread....but the fact of the matter is Wlads trainer said Price and Pulev are threats, and they are. Brilliant amateur careers, Olympian, Price is what like 6'9, Pulev is the number one contender for a reason, etc etc.

Not much else to be said here. It's not like you have some HUUUUGE case to be made as to why Fury is soooooooo much more of a threat then either one of these guys.

"Tyson fury won a unanimous decision against Chisora" is the only thing you can even say, lol.

I'm sorry but the point I'm trying to make is there is no ducking, cherry picking or anything similar going on here. If you think Fury is soooo much better of a prospect/dangerous/threat then Kubrat Pulev or David Price, then lol... i could understand supporting your country man, but c'mon bro, really? Again, it's not like his trainer shot down Fury, only to bring up guys like Liakovich and Adamek; for example.

Price and Pulev are just as well ranked and have as decent names, if not more to both.

Comment

so what will be his excuse not to fight price if they say winner of price fury gets a title shot? i hate using the word duck but man is he ducking price. he is the one keeping the conversation going between the 2 in the media as well thats whats so laughable about it

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              so what will be his excuse not to fight price if they say winner of price fury gets a title shot? i hate using the word duck but man is he ducking price. he is the one keeping the conversation going between the 2 in the media as well thats whats so laughable about it
              Wlad ducking price? Now that's laughable

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                Yet they're interested in fighting Price and Pulev. I could understand if Team Klitschko said "Tomasz Adamek and Sergei Liakovich are threats, but Tyson Fury is not"

But they/he didn't. There is absolutely nothing to read between the lines here. he's just telling it like it is...IN HIS OPINION/VIEW. I'm not going to even speak on Fury and why he is/isn't a thread....but the fact of the matter is Wlads trainer said Price and Pulev are threats, and they are. Brilliant amateur careers, Olympian, Price is what like 6'9, Pulev is the number one contender for a reason, etc etc.

Not much else to be said here. It's not like you have some HUUUUGE case to be made as to why Fury is soooooooo much more of a threat then either one of these guys.

"Tyson fury won a unanimous decision against Chisora" is the only thing you can even say, lol.

I'm sorry but the point I'm trying to make is there is no ducking, cherry picking or anything similar going on here. If you think Fury is soooo much better of a prospect/dangerous/threat then Kubrat Pulev or David Price, then lol... i could understand supporting your country man, but c'mon bro, really? Again, it's not like his trainer shot down Fury, only to bring up guys like Liakovich and Adamek; for example.

Price and Pulev are just as well ranked and have as decent names, if not more to both.
                you come across as sounding like a 12 year old.

Fury is more proven than Price who is also "my countryman", and I feel Price would be an easier proposition than Fury. Price has been stopped by every decent fighter he's ever fought.

Comment

fury has beaten several solid journeymen & 2 fringe contenders in chisora & kingpin. if he fights cunningham i can't see him having any trouble with him. my issue with his selection of opponents is he hasn't taken on anyone who can really punch. fury has a regional belt & has been british & commonwealth champion. he's been brought along at the right pace. i think fury is further ahead at this point then price. we've seen fury fight southpaw, get dropped & get back up, we've seen him go 12 rounds & beat 2 decent fringe contenders. pulev has proven himself with his wins last year but price hasn't had any questions answered yet. can he get up if knocked down? can he go 12 rounds without gassing? can he take a big HW punch? how does he handle being cut? all need to be answered yet. i think all 3 are threats but pulev is the leading contender to me. i pick helenius over price or fury though...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    fury has beaten several solid journeymen & 2 fringe contenders in chisora & kingpin. if he fights cunningham i can't see him having any trouble with him. my issue with his selection of opponents is he hasn't taken on anyone who can really punch. fury has a regional belt & has been british & commonwealth champion. he's been brought along at the right pace. i think fury is further ahead at this point then price. we've seen fury fight southpaw, get dropped & get back up, we've seen him go 12 rounds & beat 2 decent fringe contenders. pulev has proven himself with his wins last year but price hasn't had any questions answered yet. can he get up if knocked down? can he go 12 rounds without gassing? can he take a big HW punch? how does he handle being cut? all need to be answered yet. i think all 3 are threats but pulev is the leading contender to me. i pick helenius over price or fury though...
                    I wouldn't, he's garbage, i'd even pick Price over him, comfortably too
                    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 02-16-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

The fact is that absolutely no one will beat either K bro on points, so it would have to be someone with a big punch. Price may have the power to KO Wlad (Iīm not sure if Vitali can be KOd by a human), feather fist Fury certainly does not. Pulev? Heīs good, but I just donīt think he has the KO power to do the job. Besides that Pulev is strangely hittable with a right cross and thatīs not the way to beat Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X